I like him because he was nice to me

>I like him because he was nice to me
so unrealistic

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74.94K)

>sono redditsque doll

is the STD carrier anime whore

I’ll bump because I coomed to those chick

Fuck off, they have good chemistry together

but hes been nice to her this whole time and she doesnt like him yet

I usually see cosplayers dating people that help in their hobby in one way or another. I think that it has to do with them loving attention and themselves way more than idea of being with a "chad", but it is only speculation from what I saw.
So for me that aspect of the anime felt quite realistic, even if not with the original intentions.

Nagatorofags strike again

I'mma do it, I'll do it!!
My Dress up Doll

Surely I'm not the only one here that's fallen in love with someone because they were nice to you, right?

>he can cook
>he stands to inherit a small business
>he has a practical skill that adheres to your hobby
>he is considerate
>he is innocent
>he is optimistic about advancing his craft
>he is tall and built pretty well

The only mark against him is his self-confidence, which is slowly building up

they are just manipulating their simps

>"nice" guy OP was a faggot
like clockwork

He also has a giant dick that will tear Marin in half.

this is to sell to otaku men who spend money on anime dolls and to supplant any real connection with people with anime cardboard cutouts waifus and to pretend that a 10/10 would date generic brown haired guy #691738420

Anime as a whole is an unrealistic medium and no one specifically watch anime for realism

It's pretty realistic in the sense that the way he's being 'nice' to her is performing a tangible service. That's really what a lot of women care about.

This is why Sakura was the most realistic depiction of a woman in mango.

probably more common than you think. a lot of people on here arent very well-adjusted socially and dont tend to get much attention, so someone being nice to them leaves much more of an impact, especially if its a cute girl

ok incel

Ew, women hate big penis. Maybe it won't work out for our boy.