Boku no Hero Academia

Spoilers out!

Deku looks out the window and sees that Uraraka is alone outside, so he jumps out and goes to meet her. After asking if she is done emptying her bags he thanks her for the speech she gave. She says that she didn't do anything too big, and that he's making a big deal out of something small, as he always does.
He asks why she was alone outside and she says she is watching the city. A moment of silence follows. She says she thinks she's strange, and Deku disagrees vehemently, citing several of her good points (her strength, courage, kindness, and even her hairstyle). Uraraka is embarrassed and asks him to stop.
She thinks she is strange because at that moment, when she was speaking at the top of U.A., she remembered Toga. When they faced each other during Gigantomachia's stampede, Uraraka told her what she considered right, but Toga only replied with a sad expression. She understands that the destroyed city she now observes is a consequence of the actions of villains like Toga, but she feels uncomfortable not knowing what's her point of view.
She says that looking at the city is a way to remember all this evil, so that she won't think about these things and do something stupid. Deku says he understands her, because he saw a young boy crying inside Shigaraki. Even though confrontation is inevitable, he doesn't want to ignore that side. Uraraka looks at him, reflects, and says that in this case, the two of them are quite strange.

Attached: 72483901_p0.jpg (787x1113, 472.62K)

Attached: FKpdQxdUUAIQkq_.jpg (882x799, 250.2K)

Isn't this week just way too good for canonchads?

Attached: 20220131_171841.jpg (849x1260, 370.93K)

>Muh villain redemption
Fuck off you hack

KINO

You have other edgy mangas to read user

Deku and Inko hugging is too sweet

Attached: FKpebvBVgAUycKj.jpg (902x824, 204.31K)

.....hype? Stakes?

Big brother deku

Attached: 20220202_231854.jpg (238x294, 30.02K)

Explain why redeeming the villians is good. Don't you think it's obito tier shit?? Are you willfully ignoring how many times they say they enjoy killing?

Attached: a8376773dab8fc69c0f3bc4b5fad631c.png (824x1200, 615.54K)

I swear Ochako is giving me a cuckold fetish.

Attached: FKpebvCUcAAboej.png (888x1024, 1.72M)

yes. yes it is.

Attached: kiss.jpg (2024x741, 375.04K)

here's your cure: jumping off a balcony

NO WAY REAL SHIT????

Attached: FKpebvBVgAcUY1d.png (929x469, 854.86K)

Based

100% real
they still get separated at the end

Todoroki blushing

Attached: 56E3D6F6-C7EF-4450-8518-DC13C31F3D6F.jpg (1122x844, 375.04K)

That's a scuff mark

This hurt way more than in the game

Attached: 1641232248427.png (825x639, 201.55K)

Because violence breeds violence. You missed the whole point of this comic. AM tackled the problems of the world with an absolute iron fist, he was a complete monopoly of violence and no one could ever overcome, and look at the state the world was left in because of it. His brand of peace was a necessity for the times, but ultimately a flimsy ‘imitation’ of peace. Dekus answer to find peace is much more complete: ending the cycle of hatred. Where AM swept the problems under the rug, Deku intends on vacuuming up to get rid of it once and for all, and for that to happen, the villains must be understood and helped. They are literally (for the most part) a bunch of mentally ill fucks

fuck that's a cute Ochaco

Shoto is going to die

That's dirt

>and look at the state the world was left in because of it
Wow it's almost like
Some folk called AFO and the LOV
simply decided to start annihilating entire cities for fun
irrelevant to whatever AM has done or not

Bak u go when

Horikoshi saw Spider-Man: No Way Home!

Author comment this week:

“I watched the new Spider Man!! I didn't expect that my list of favorite movies would be updated at this age.”