It feels as though this board doesn't ever discuss anime in depth. All I see here are memes...

It feels as though this board doesn't ever discuss anime in depth. All I see here are memes. Other boards focused on entertainment have intellectual conversations about the history, significance, design aspects, etc., of their medium, why doesn't Any Forums?

Attached: 1643855230609.jpg (1280x720, 329.02K)

>Other boards focused on entertainment have intellectual conversations about the history, significance, design aspects
Lol no tf they don't. No board on this entire website has ever once had an actual insightful discussion.

Too many shounenspics.

Because I am here just to touch myself to pictures like yours, user.

Then you don't browse other boards

Igarashi has the perfect chest size.

I do though. They're all the same shit with different coats of paint. But we're here because we like the taste of this shit. And if you don't then you can leave.

You still haven't answered the question. Why doesn't Any Forums have thoughtful discussions about anime like other boards do about their subject?

it used to be like that before 2016 and also before 2010

I like live action movies but Any Forums is a joke. I also used to go to /lit/ for a bit but they're Any Forums-lite and basically only talk about philosophy. Any Forums is no better or worse than other boards. Though it would help if (non-WSJ) manga wasn't so marginalized compared to anime.

smart ppl died out around 2016 nobody watches cool or obscure anime anymore it's all the same garbage just talking about a character's tits or ass or jc cunny or whatever weird shit like that.

i personally would love to think what boards you think have any intellectual conversations about their respective mediums, because i have not seen any of it. there hasnt been a place for genuine discussion on this website in years

Attached: 1625864369264.jpg (1080x1080, 530.82K)

No board has thoughtful discussions about their subject, they only do about subjects that are not, are you new to Any Forums?

/lit/
Any Forums
Any Forums
/sp/
/ck/
/vt/

I never did such thing ever
I just watch anime and thats it
Been that way for 25 years

>/lit/
>Any Forums
>Any Forums
lol okay meme thread. if you want discussion you can always try and make discussion about a show you like. instead of asking why people dont talk about things maybe you should try talking about what it is you want to talk about

no some boards have interesting discussions idk what you're smoking dude. if u think Any Forums has always been this bad youre part of the problem

Attached: 1383261275457.jpg (480x480, 167.81K)

t. Someone who has clearly never been on Any Forums

I did answer the question.
>Why doesn't Any Forums have thoughtful discussions about anime like other boards do about their subject?
Those boards don't.
It's like asking
>Why isn't the sky red like the ocean?
Oceans aren't red.

depends. Smaller, non-shounen shows actually get indepth discussion, though you have to actually watch the anime to understand them

Do we NOT have oldie industry threads every so n? Threads about Ghibli and their place in the industry. Threads about old anime in general? Shut the fuck up user you don't know what you're talking about.

*every so often

You could have tried talking discussing an anime but instead you made this thread

Post booba...

too many waifufags

I go to /lit/ once every 6 months, see 50% of the threads being shat up by that annoying tripfag and leave again.