Does the anime community still care about Saber?

Does the anime community still care about Saber?

Attached: 1400520303576.jpg (594x443, 52.97K)

I care about my king. Nothing else matters.

TYPE-MOON makes sure to release a new Saberface or Artoria every few months to keep those whalebux coming

Attached: 1630535154432.jpg (2894x2103, 886.94K)

She's one of the most popular anime girls of all time so yes. Today's Rin birthday though so expect more talk about her than Seiba. Seiba's /c/ threads are always active and fast though. I do recommend checking them out for cool fanart, even you do not like contributing.

Sadly, yes, though she shouldn't be. Saber and Rin are both trash for negative stereotypes they propagate among the audience.

Do you have actual criticism against them?

>Does the anime community still care about Saber?
Yes literally there is a meganize in Japan that runs a monthly poll about the most popular characters and is very common find Saber's in the TOP 10 or 20

More in terms of their interactions with Shirou. Both Saber and Rin are patriarchal male fantasy tropes. Beautiful women, royalty or something approximating it, that the male "hero" fights for and wins. The process itself is inherently masculine and violent as male mythos is. The females, now reduced to objects, then serve only as motivations for the male hero. They ceased being strong and independent actors and instead became sublimated to Shirou's will. It's disgustingly anti feminist.

That's Agrias though?

I call it a beautiful romantic story.

Good pasta

Nothing wrong with romance. But classical romance needs to separated from it's sexist roots. For millennia males dominated the human capacity for storytelling determining conventions, grammar, rules, and standards. The end result is a conception of romance that differs little from rank sexism and objectification.

If you want romance, then look to the HF route where Shirou casts aside his sexist notion of a hero as a "combatant" who "saves" people, even against their will to aid in the liberated Sakura. THAT is a good romance and men could learn a lot from it.

user don't waste your time is literally a coppy-paste

>Shirou casts aside his sexist notion of a hero as a "combatant" who "saves" people
>tho whole route is about Sakura is unable to save herself and needs shirou helps
Go to post your shitty copypastes in Rin's thread

Please show me where I'm copying it from, then. I've made similar points in the past but I'm typing it all out.

He does. Shirou explicitly rejects his notion of a hero he inherited from another male. A male, who tellingly, has ample blood on his hands himself. In two routes Shirou does not cast aside his notion of a hero and two women give up their independence for the male power fantasy.

In HF that is reversed and Shirou is subsumed by Sakura's will and ethics.

>If you want romance, then look to the HF route where Shirou casts aside his sexist notion of a hero
>The whole route is about Sakura needs salvation and only shirou can save her
>Sakura is literally the trope of the submissive wife
You're older's baits where better sakurafaggot

Sakura doesn't need salvation. What she finds is liberation. She is liberated from patriarchal tyrants in the form of her grandfather and brother and to a lesser extent society. Hence her moments of murderous ecstasy as the shadow. She is the epitome of Shirou's rejection of male ethical norms, in no small part centered around the people she kills and the sexual liberation she experienced.

And this is usually called "being a murderous psychopath without redeeming qualities".

Psychopathy is grossly over diagnosed by neurotypical doctors who have a vested interest in earning profit from unnecessary medical care or as a means to silence those who cause trouble for society. It's not unlike private prisons.

At BEST some of the people she killed in the city were misguided. But I think even that is reading to much into it. Given her history of sexual trauma it's fair to assume she only targeted men.

Your commitment is without equal. You have my blessing. Go and fulfill your destiny.

Thanks, I guess. Hopefully you opened your mind a bit.