Princess Connect episode 4

There's a special appreciation for episodes like this when you have the knowledge of how the industry works and how stars have to align for such a supreme cast of Top Tier animators to assemble.
This episode here is quite literally the most stacked episode of the past 5 years.
It's just ridiculously unbelievable.
You had:

Takeshi Maenami with his brilliant smears and distinctive Timing. Most notably known recently for his work on One Piece and Takt OP
Shun Enokido, legendary Animator of F/GO MV's & CM's
Toru Iwazawa, known for his amazing work on Fate & Black Clover
Toshiyuki Sato, Industry veteran with tons of experience on Mob Psycho, OPM & more
Shingo Yamashita, Director of the JJK OPs and legendary animator
Naoya Nakayama, known for his beautiful Character acting on shows such as Kaguya-sama
sute, upcoming talented webgen animator
Arifumi Imai, the Ace Animator of Wit's Attack on Titan and other amazing scenes.
Masami Mori with his brilliant Drawings and 3D looking movements. A god in terms of flow
honehone, who some might either know from his CSM fan animations or his recent One Piece scene on 1001 that blew up
Takahito Sakazume, the director of many F/GO CM's
Ryuu Nakayama, the director of Chainsaw Man
Tatsuya Yoshihara, best AD of Black Clover and future AD of Chainsaw Man

That was just 13 names out of over 40.
It's simply ridiculous.

China, Miso, Odashi, Yukina Kosaka, Ren Onodera, Kai Shibata, Ken Yamamoto, Kouichi Kikuta, Kou Yoshinari, Ayaka Minoshima (animated 6 minutes of the episode with good character acting), Hironori Tanaka, who some may know for animating the climax of JJK in the Yuuji vs Mahito fight), Harumi Yamazaki, Toshiya Kouno, Hah and many more.
And we haven't even gotten to the big climax fights at the end as well which should be kyaru and then senri.

Attached: 1643650147035.webm (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Did cygames just buy all of the freelancers available at the same time just to flex?

it's not fair GBF bros why do our anime have to be so shit…

how did you know all that op

Peco retrieval mission with Christina soon

Attached: IMG_20220117_212618.jpg (1618x1080, 671.65K)

I love the kot

>yurifags and trannies
Redundant.

Lolno Deresute is still outearning the entirety of LL even while tanking.

>post gacha world
Cope term from LLfags. Anytime this term comes up you can tell it's an LLfag using it.

> Ryuu Nakayama, the director of Chainsaw Man

I'm cautiously excited for the summer too, but the show hasn't even aired yet, so chill lol.

Misogi

Attached: 1643760622514.png (900x825, 625.46K)

Is this user right? I can believe the first half (new ep director and production staff showing off) but getting animators at a 20-30% premium doesn't sound like much
Anyway back to the episode I thought it'd be slow detective funtimes, not the sakuga we got so was pleasantly surprised.

Enjoying your free ten rolls?

Attached: 92458169_p0.jpg (1305x1056, 325.39K)

Why is kot in a cage

Arrested for treason

How many of the 7 crowns know that they are in a time loop? It looks like at the very least, Kaiser Insight and Labyrista know about it. Neneka knows too, seeing as she called out Yuuki's memory loss.

How did pecorine became the face of the franchise? Also is Shizuru nee San a poor man's Pecorine or does she cover the different niche?

Attached: f793a9333e80c663b50cef692facdb93-mypage-10_20.jpg (640x840, 127.71K)

He's right.
Yoshihara is the other guy that brought in lots of people, he in particular is the most well paid animation director in the industry thanks to his work on black clover so he definitely wasn't cheap, Chengxi Huang was going to be hired as and AD in boruto but declined since Pierriot would not match his pay with Yoshihara.

Attached: 1642104772475.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

The thing you're referring to is more like just someone painting over the world, rather than a time-loop. Everyone had lives and memories, then all of a sudden, someone paints over it all, and they all have an entirely separate set of memories, all of a sudden they're all living entirely different lives in this world than what they were previously. Yuuki's mind got entirely lost, but everyone else just got kinda painted over. Every now and then you see other people see very small contradictions in their memories, but it gets waved away typically, they aren't able to reach the answer.

Labrista, Miumei, Kaiser, and a few others remember the previous world. Anyone who remembers the previous world is typically treated as an outsider, unable to adapt to the current world. Miumei is a literal hobo unable to cope with none of her friends remembering her. Shizuka and Rino remember but I think that's due to Labrista somewhat.

yeah but why they put so much effort in this while granblue is fucking shit?
>inb4 uma
i know i just can't cope

uma and priconne aren't homoge.

grub got a bunch of loli this year and there's more to come.
hopefully

Attached: 1620532190485.jpg (720x490, 74.04K)