My Dress-Up Darling

Fucking simps, let's be real, we all know how this is gonna go. The girl's gonna keep teasing the mc, calling him gross or a virgin or a pervert and the mcs gonna be totally embaressed around her especially when seeing her in a lewd position. Over time they're gonna appear to develop feelings for each other and never truly admit it, but they'll just drag it on and we'll never know if they get together, nor will either of them confess. Gonna be a typical romcom, so let's just skip this one ok, maybe watch another anime, better yet don't watch any anime, do something better with your time.

Attached: My-Dress-Up-Darling.png (1920x1080, 696.48K)

>The girl's gonna keep teasing the mc, calling him gross or a virgin or a pervert
Pic not related.

I hate retard bait anime only threads

pic definitely related

>The girl's gonna keep teasing the mc, calling him gross or a virgin or a pervert and the mcs gonna be totally embaressed around her especially when seeing her in a lewd position
never gonna happen, also nagatoro is garbage

Attached: 1643407084868.jpg (970x375, 249.89K)

can you leave quietly and without disturbing? Thank you

Who said anything about nagatoro? This is romcom anime in general nowadays and it's all garbage and this one's probably gonna be no different.

>we all know how this is gonna go
Yeah, the manga is right there.

This is better than Nagatoro.

I have spoken.

and?

>the accumulated salt to make this collage

Both characters are boring.

When will this mentally ill spic get tired of this?

They hated him because he told the truth.

Nagatoro brain rot

bruh, I never said Nagatoro was good

more important question is why do every loli type character need rape correct?

Attached: 429bccbc-103b-4631-8318-0e5408dabedd.png (992x1400, 394.35K)

I'm not mentally just stating facts here. Sorry not sorry if said facts upsets you.

Silly question but does the manga starts to revolve (somewhat) about likes and retweets?

>those decorations on her phone
Is this girl a menhera bitch.

wtf is a menhera

メンヘラ

Don't thank me.

>3 retweets
it's over

that doesn't answer my question you fucking ni-

the easy way to understand: is a mentally ill woman who self-harms

No. Social media hasn't played that much of a role but I can imagine a chapter or two about it.

could have just said schizo

No it isn't.
Marin has literally never belittled Gojou or called him any of the things you mentioned. She's never called him gross or a pervert even once in the entire manga (I think she might've asked him if he was a virgin out of genuine curiosity once though)
As for the "will they/won't they" bullshit, they have at least both privately admitted to themselves that they love the other, even explicitly saying as much in Marin's case, but they haven't confessed yet.
I don't think you've even watched this though, because it's very clear from the first episode that Marin is the "clueless girl who doesn't realize she's being so lewd" kinda fanservice character, and not anything like Nagatoro.