Series about war and imperialism

>series about war and imperialism
>protagonist is a generic soft female
dropped
Guess we'll never get something on the level of logh

Attached: 861.jpg_976912859.jpg (640x390, 47.29K)

>Guess we'll never get something on the level of logh
Never. Not even the re-adaptation.

Lena is the worst character and her shitty, out of place romance with Shin is vomit inducing.

>dropped

No, when will they drop the last episodes?

If yang and reinhardt were cute girls logh wouldn't have been a complete snoozefest

dumb normalfag

I'm 100% sure that all this kawai girl protagonist crap started when the industry started to reach western consoomers.

>Guess we'll never get something on the level of logh
Thankfully.

I thought the 'white pig' insult was a little on the nose.

I don't think I even got to that part. I watched one and a half episodes and decided I can't take this whiny moralfagging shit anymore. The dialogue in logh for example is much more mature and philosophical, even the female characters were smart and tolerable. 86 characters seem to be the complete opposite. I guess if I was a few years younger though I probably would've kept watching.

she was supposed to be the cutest and sexiest ever to compensate for her (and her story's) shortcomings.
she failed even that.

Attached: acute.jpg (1228x1080, 520.92K)

Watch more anime.

Is this show actually good or is it some sort of paper-thin anti-racism aesop?

the obnoxious loli is even worse

Found the idiot. It started because of Japanese, the entire market became virgin idol worshippers who just wanted their shows to be self insert imouto shit or harem shit.
Why do you think we got the stupid imouto Frederica or whatever the fuck her name is in this show? This show went downhill fast thanks to her character entirely.

Both. The animation is pretty good and the direction is great, but the story is pretty shit.

I genuinely think the writer originally planned to flesh out what's going on in the Republic during the Legion invasion more, realized he didn't actually know how to write a compelling narrative about it, and had to come up with something generic and popular to fill up the page count he was missing. I think it explains exactly how the story went from midwit in the first cour to just kind of bad in the second.

So when's the next episode supposed to come out?

>I thought the 'white pig' insult was a little on the nose.
Hold up, does that mean with Nanoha being the 'white devil' and befriending by threat of violence really *was* an allegory for colonalism?

Attached: 095.jpg (1000x707, 669.67K)

>oomer
Kill yourself, I don't even care if you like Lena or not, just kill yourself for your dumb lingo.

its trash just drop it

I riked it, only watch for Rikka so I hope he didn't actually bite the dust