Fate/Stay Night

How come Sakura manages to be such an amazing heroine? She is both a great housewife for Shirou while also being a sadistic antagonist? I love her so much, flaws and all. She manages to be the most human of the 3 heroines, struggling with her own flaws while at the same time displaying resilience to overcome them.

Attached: ed276a8a753310bfb8fd52070e82942d.jpg (720x1080, 846.92K)

Truly best girl

Attached: failncx.png (1240x2067, 3.47M)

Worms

She has been dewormed.

Attached: be28d6475e73ec63a81235f05c0bff57.jpg (4096x2286, 495.06K)

and deflowered by someone other than Shirou

She got raped, her first good experience was still with Shirou and they make an amazing couple together. They're both broken and lick each other's wounds, its just beautiful.

Attached: 624514cc62a0f4421f9c0f2b30c5cbe3.jpg (989x1200, 879.38K)

She is still not Saber, and therefore irrelevant and forgettable.

Based. I was just coming to say the same.

>Saber
...who?

Attached: e6mztycrdbv31.jpg (539x878, 84.42K)

I'm not going to say anything bad against Sakura but her fans are utter shit. At least the vocal ones.
I like the character but the constant autistic screeching shilling goes so overboard I can't help but constantly go back to suspecting it's a ploy from Sakura haters to turn anons against her.

>her fans are utter shit
And do you consider fans of Rin and Saber any better?

Attached: 1642972939888.jpg (677x670, 172.1K)

Fans of Saber are immaculate, just like her. Soon she will return from Avalon and save us from modern degenerate society.

Do they even? At least I keep myself to my threads, I don't give a shit about Rin or Saber threads. Its the other faggots who come here to whine like little bitches knowing if its a Sakura thread we're gonna be discussing Sakura. Like this faggot >realta nua, censored version
>released 3 years after the original
>designed for kiddies
You have to be 18+ to post here, user.

Attached: utxe7sfoz3u31.jpg (817x1200, 226.98K)

Fans of Saber, certainly. Fans of Rin can be obnoxious but they can take jokes better than Sakurafags, probably because Rin has appeared in more official comedic stuff to begin with (as has Saber).
Sakurafags take the character deadly serious and taking fucking Fate's autism seriously is the last thing one should do when stepping into that fandom.

>they said, after both Saberfags and Rinfags have began shitposting in a Sakura thread
Your hypocrisy is cute

Attached: 1623909677564.jpg (800x600, 49.43K)

Sakurafags get a lot of flack but Saberfags are always obnoxiously shitposting in all fate threads.

Now gather round kids I have a story to tell.
A cautionary tale that'll make you unwell.
Bout an infamous whore with a rather big butt.
Let me tell the tale of the dumb wormslut.

She lived with a big family in a big house.
She was cute and cuddly just like a mouse.
Yet her dad wasn't happy with that kind of clout.
So as Donovan put it, he sold her tight ass out.

Now among the worms she was getting fucked.
Completely unaware she was getting cucked.
The man she loved was after someone else's favour.
Who else could it be but best girl saber?

She struggled in vain with no hope to gain.
It took her 3 movies to gain any fame.
Despite that fact her adaptation was a total fail
Used goods like her wouldn't sell at a clearance sale.

Attached: 1601413479282.png (196x189, 13.52K)

It's almost as if it's justified payback after over a decade of constant anti-Sakura shitposting.

>Do they even?
It's just excuses so they can feel better about hating Sakura. Sakura threads get shat upon ten times as much as Saber or Rin threads do, and that has been the case literally forever.

Saber fans are definitely the most peaceful.

t. delusional Saberkek

That's just how they are user. Still Sakura is amazing, what was your favorite scene in the novel?

Attached: fdf9793203a87cafb1a9dde3adb30222.jpg (1061x1500, 1.51M)

It's hard to choose, there are so many great scenes, but I'll have to go with picrel. How about you?

Attached: c08b.png (1280x960, 791.98K)

My favourite scene was when she got raped by shinji like a dumb bitch in heat

You understand that she is very, very unlikable for many? Her weird circumstances do not absolve her from everything she's done.

>I don't hate Sakura, I hate her fans
>Actually, I do hate Sakura. Her fans annoy me only because they like her.
Funny how this is always the case.