Super detective just reveals his name and face to the world

>super detective just reveals his name and face to the world
>dies immediately
stopped watching that very moment, clearly this series isn't going to go anywhere good if its "intelligent" characters make such blunders.

Attached: Lind.jpg (562x395, 22.85K)

I don't browse Any Forums very much, this is a common bait right?

Yes.

OMG you're so dumb, because the second after you turned off, the good shit happened. LMAO what a loser you are hahahaha

>IT GETS GOOD LATER ON BRO
lol no, i'll pass.

oh this series is bait? so you're not actually supposed to watch it? thanks for telling me.

If you aren't baiting this was an intentional tactic by the real L

Attached: bait.jpg (499x500, 50.21K)

his plan was... to die on live television? wow, that's even dumber than I thought.

The person that died on television was not the real L

The dude on the TV was a death row prisoner

The plot thickens

>death row prisoner
>world renowned detective
this series just gets dumber and dumber

came to the right conclusion through a wrong scene

This. Next they're going to tell me L is a crossdresser

10/10 thread

First half of this show was pure kino. What the fuck happened to the second half? You're telling me that Near is canonically inferior to L in every way, yet Near somehow beats Kira? Even after Kira beats L? And the literal government of America just gives up on finding Kira?

If you've never read the writer/aritst's next series, Bakuman, the entire final arc was a very, very thinly veiled admission that they regret not just ending Death Note with L's death.

Attached: 1219847068510.jpg (268x312, 25.57K)

>falling for such obvious bait
Light really was a retard.

all according to keikaku...

Yeah the 2006 adaptation really sucks. The 2013 one is vastly superior and actually sticks to the manga and not just skip the L arc with that retcon.

Attached: 277644da-81c8-11ec-b01d-9d9f48384664.png (256x256, 157.06K)

ninibros...

That's not the Netflix version, bro.