Shingeki no Kyojin

plotCHAD thread only - please leave the shippershit for generals. Now, when Eren and Grisha made 'contact' in the Cavern it was the perfect set of conveniences for both the AT and the FT - why do people think this somehow means Eren is a time traveling wizard who manipulated every single event from the dawn of time? Eren didn't even 'speak' to Grisha directly, Grisha was hearing his voice across an impassable chasm, he couldn't directly speak to him - hence him having a total schizo breakdown because of it. Every time he 'looked' at Eren he was looking at himself, feeling Eren's emotions, this is emphasized in the scene where his eyes move to his left and 'feel' Eren's presence while he's murderously glaring at Frieda, or Fritz speaking through Frieda. When Grisha eventually passes down both the AT and FT to Eren he isn't being manipulated anymore, they didn't go to his memories at that point. Grisha *did* that out of his own volition. It is very important to understand this. Carla was the last thing tethering him to morality and immediately upon learning of her demise he reverted back to his restorationist ways and said the same thing Kruger heard him say in the forest 'if you want to save Mikasa, Armin, and everyone else' - Eren was not 'manipulating' Kruger or Grisha, it was the AT that allowed Kruger to see through Grisha's eyes at that moment, Grisha reverted back to his old ways and spoke to Eren like Kruger spoke to him. It's very simple to understand.

Attached: DFC602BC-F137-4CF7-94C8-122F342B88BB.jpg (1280x720, 102.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/rk45ht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but he killed his mom by controlling titans meaning he can manipulate events while time traveling

Irrespective how how awful 139 was and the infinite retcons and character assassinations, that may have been a mistranslation. Can anyone confirm?
also with regard to my original post, this scene emphasizes Grisha seeing through Eren's eyes a bit more, but the cavern scene is just as important to understand it.

Attached: A27BB965-432D-4E97-B72B-B6BDA6D5E3E6.png (1334x750, 2.63M)

Ribai is the only guy small enough for hisu

Attached: A1311906-522C-45DA-82E7-5D28913AFF3C.jpg (768x1086, 554.31K)

Attached: feets.jpg (996x583, 254.5K)

Makes no sense as he resurrected to stop Eren

streamable.com/rk45ht
MAPPAbros...

Attached: d3ff3674cbb9f51a10fe446e364fdf80.jpg (1080x1350, 142.47K)

After the epilogue they were making a new baby

Attached: EuyBtBbXMAE3qqU.jpg (399x331, 35.18K)

every version of this i've seen has been better than what mappa gave, amazing

After 8 hours of sex

Attached: tumblr_osemd3h88D1vxmuszo1_1280-1.jpg (1280x1755, 424.29K)

BAsed BAchad

ARMIN FUCKED SHITNIE

Attached: MONGED.png (1036x835, 775.58K)

BAby soon

FOUR WEEKS UNTIL FORESTKINO

Attached: E6Ncj6oVoAIwy04.jpg (3508x2480, 959.72K)

>It's literally a fanart from a few years ago I had in my folder that I have done some touch-ups on the face. It's not that I have stopped feeling interest in the content that I used to post, but I have been in a bad mood (anxiety) for a long time and I have 0 motivation to draw.
>I'm working to feel better and little by little I'm getting over it
>Literally FINALLY I was working on my Six Characters + Six Ships (I know it's been over a year of that, but I didn't really intend to do it even though in the end I decided to do it, because, why not) and all of a sudden it was like oooop here's my anti-serotonine bestie
Why are BAspics so uncreative? This is why their crackship were going to be savagely BTFO.

Attached: FKijfWtX0AMkP20.jpg (3306x3000, 684.73K)

>Makes no sense as he resurrected to stop Eren
Well that's just shit writing. No one was 'resurrected'. These people are all dead. They have no will of their own, they're memories inside of the Path. It's not an afterlife in any way.
>b-but only Ymir knows
Justifying retcons with 180 degree reveals as if they always made sense logically.

Mina Fubar Leonhart SOON

Attached: tumblr_p004j5oAuu1vxmuszo1_12800.jpg (1280x1755, 393.23K)

FOUR WEEKS UNTIL PIEKINO AND AAUNION

Attached: FKYVzgOXsAIk_bQ.jpg (1731x2025, 449.85K)

AA art shows canon
BA art shows headcanon
Armin and Annie had kids
Armin and Annie had sex
Armin cummed inside Annie
Armin cuddled with Annie
Armin slept with Annie for the rest of his life
Annie cooked for Armin
Armin spent his life with Annie
Armin had countless beautiful moments with Annie
All the scouts, warriors and Bert died so Armin had a happy life with Annie
Annie's kid is Ocean Arlert
Armin took Annie's virginity right after the boat scene
Annie started being close to Armin and not to Reiner so Annie MONGED herself fully, forgetting Bert existed
Armin is a Chad who knows how much is he worth so he respects the memory of his friend
Bert is an insecure beta cuck who could only do so much as staring at Annie without ever having a conversation (unlike Armin)
Armin was that person (and fucked her)
Bert is Armin's brother-in-law
Bert is the uncle of Armin's kid
Bert died a virgin incel
Armin didn't die a virgin incel
AA is the canon marriage
BA is the NTR
Armin won 5head Annie
Bert lost 5head Annie
Armin fucked Annie
Bert didn't fuck Annie

Attached: FHygLcTaMAYOto1.jpg (1014x2048, 340.12K)

What are the next 4 episodes about?

bort ships them (canon btw)

Attached: FI5vN2FVQAEIpPY.jpg (551x551, 24.95K)

Can you faggots leave? No one cares about ships you fucking freaks.

This week: Ymir shit
Next week: Gabi shit
The next week: Annie shit

125 (supposedly)

Annie loves DOGmin!

Attached: FKlrgwLakAMROZZ.jpg (900x1500, 1.1M)

They had a lot of sex

A plot where the scouts try to acomplish a plan similar to the fifty year plan would have been kino, overall when the premise of timeskip is that the power of the titans is about to be overcomed and the people of Paradis have to find a way to kept living without being massacred for being capable to transform on literal monsters, even though that was stopping to be an advantage over the rest of humanity not so far in the future.
You kind of expect that is what will be the plot of the manga right after chapter 90 and during the first 9 chapters of the Marley arc, but then we got Genocideren and the WfP arc where we see how the scouts miserably fail finding an alternative to the Azumabito plan, which I guess is Isayama writing a mini subplot about finding an alternative to that plan but not finding any because he requires the story to advance so that Eren can activate the rumbling.
I guess he cornered himself on the story we ended up getting when he made the world so bitter towards the eldians. Though their hatred is understandable, I'm sure he could have explored some reasons as to why the rest of humanity didn't hate them so much so that there could be some window of oportunnity for having a story where Paradis succesfully arranges some alliances with other countries. I don't see how he can't explore and tell about all the themes he wrote during pre timeskip and timeskip without resorting to Eren becoming a maniac.
Perhaps he considered it, but found it boring and didn't find a way to make it entertaining, so we ended up getting timeskip, which is an entertaining story from beggining to end, but ended making SnK a manga with wasted potential

Attached: 1643450247080.jpg (1100x750, 164.84K)

>none of the Titan shifters suffered a wound that triggered their transformation during Survey corps training
Is this a plot hole?

Annie is carrying GODholt's BAby, remember that

Attached: EtXxgWYXYAIeKy7.jpg (1200x1067, 134.09K)

>headcanon gets BTFO by the source material
>uhhhh it was a mistranslation, can anyone confirm?
or maybe you were just too dumb to understand the plot of a japanese comic book

BAsed BAchad

Well they were all cognizant of their abilities and how to control them, Eren was the only one who wasn't so yeah I guess a 'minor' plot contrivance.

Did the meme about Araki particularly liking EM have any basis or is it just based on the couple changes that were made in S1E25?

Bert died a virgin
Bert died so he could witness AAsex from above
Bert died so the girl he had a crush on can fuck his killer on top of his grave

Remember that

Attached: FJO-ORLaQAMaA9R.jpg (1943x2048, 232.89K)