What are y'all reading today

what are y'all reading today

Attached: img_148.jpg (364x370, 33.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/y'all reading/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I picked Berserk back up. Just finished the Conviction Arc.

I might read some 666 Satan later.

Tempted to read the anime adaptation of Bakemono

>y'all
Shut the fuck up.

I'm reading the third Vizbig of vagabond and when I finish that I'll probably finally catch up with Elusive Samurai.

kill yourself spammer

just waiting until the new chapters come out.

Yes, and?

Maybe op is just as lonely as Tomoko used to be.

OBSESSED

Attached: 1611784144993.png (158x144, 40.03K)

Around 30ish chapters into JoJolion, am enjoying it so far but its reputation around here worries me.

Thinking about finishing Teppu but I haven't read it in years so I'd have to start at the beginning

Attached: 1601260698268.png (540x482, 190.04K)

should I finish toriko l/a/ds?

Not going to tell you, motherfucker.

Academic Papers from pre 1900s era

Maybe OP needs to stop breathing for a few minutes.

Don't know why but I find this hot. Was Tomoko always like this? Isn't she supposed to be gross? God, I wonder what she smells like.

Attached: 46457658768.png (550x823, 215.6K)

Real shame you couldn't have read it earlier before the final arc happened and gave it a bad reputation. Thankfully the good moments outweigh the bad.

What the hell are you studying where these have not been made obsolete by anything after 1950?
Maths or philosophy?

Spy x family

Just binged the entirety of the dangers in my heart last night. It was very very good.

when I was dress I was hit on by a handsome guy, it's a pretty good manga.

Finally caught up with Sketchbook. It's been 6 years since I put it on hold and it feels really bad to learn that the manga has ended 3 years ago and the latest translated chapter came out 4 years ago. No more pepperanon, no more Hox, no more AnonBlack. All my friends are dead and it's all my fault. That era is over forever but I still continue existing, even though there's no more point. I'm lonely and dejected enough to post in this crappy thread I used to hide before, after all it's been 4 days since I last saw a worthwhile thread.
TL;DR: I'm old and want to die.
Gonna pick up Watamote because I dropped it after the chapter with a mlp reference, I heard it turned into a wholesome yuri manga since then.

Attached: Itai Onee-san wa Suki Desu ka_ - Vol.3 Ch.42 - Painful Love Triangle - 2-01.png (483x632, 198.85K)

Attached: 02.jpg (728x1025, 262.32K)

Your obituary. Also Yofukashi no Uta

i liked a lot all arounder meguru any recos of other martial arts manga?