Be honest, Any Forums

Be honest, Any Forums.
Was it really that bad or is the hate overblown?

Attached: 3564532.jpg (600x800, 71.64K)

Its bad yes

Who the fuck wears boots, a hat, several jackets and long socks+boots in the summer together with shorts? Was Yuki a /fa/ggot?

Its bad and wasn't hated enough.

It was really bad

the only parts i remember are the parts i hate

I just remember this got shilled to hell and back

Watch it and find out

Yuk-ki~

meh, I enjoyed the twist. But was the show bad? Yes.

definitely bad

Call it shit all you want, but damn it's way more digestible than the cookie-cutter nu-romcom or run of the mill isekai garbage that's getting produced today.

At least Mirai Nikki is entertaining and the anime actually has fairly good pacing.

It was entertaining

it was fun melodramatic schlock, and the fact that it was more popular than any "well written" stuff at the time pissed off all the elitists who believe being a hipster is cruise control for having good taste
>t. used to be that hipster

I think its almost a so bad its good especially when Yuki and Yuno goes postal on the orphans or lol kaworu or lol god powers, all in all its just a trainwreck and seems fun to watch again just for it

>Currently on ep 11
I prefer this to Demon Slayer.

as someone who had this as one of the few anime that started my weebs life, it was okay at its time
it just aged like shit because yandere seems like a passing fad that no one really touched ever since.

it was good

Attached: yukkiiii.jpg (500x500, 46.73K)

based

It was bad. People liked it because gore was a big thing back then

Was it bad? I watched it as a 15yo and thought it was amazing. Might need to re-watch I guess.

>Game to become God
>both main characters are absolutely insufferable
>Time travel bullshit

It was terrible