Naruto is a good anime, you should watch it

Naruto is a good anime, you should watch it.

Attached: naruto.jpg (641x479, 27.7K)

I prefer the manga.

True and I did.

kis narutards

Celebrate yourself, Naruscholar

I read it and it felt like it was one of the biggest waste of times of my life so far.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

_______ yourself, naru_______

Mucho texto

Too much filler to call it good

came here to post this

>came here to post this
came here to post this

I dropped it after the chuunin exams apparently I made the right call. I wanted tactical ninja battles and it was already morphing into lite dbz.

I'm streaming the English dub of Boruto right now

Kill yourself, narutard.

I started watching it recently but it's such a colossal time sink. I need to see if there's an abridged version that makes it a little more condensed instead of wasting 6 episodes talking about fighting instead of actually fighting.

This is the main issue with it, so much of it is filler and even if it isn't technically "filler" it can and should be cut out

Sure I wouldn’t mind the original, now Shitputen on the other hand……

Just finished the manga and what the fuck was that last arc? What was the point of Madara if he doesn't even do anything? It made the whole ninja war feel like there was no point.

love yourself, naruchads

>kiss narutards
kinda gay ttebayo