Why do you watch anime?

for me...the Japanese create these visual vibrations & tones that resonate with my being..am I autistic?

Attached: 1630969735004.jpg (640x480, 50.48K)

>for me...
>..am

>Why do you watch anime?
because I have autism
>am I autistic?
yes

I don't watch anime.

I love anime, I hate the real world. Simple as.

based DokuroCHAD

Attached: dokuro love.gif (360x268, 970.34K)

Cool, fun, sexy, tear-jerking, and violent

Its better than most live action shows

The japanese are currently creating stories and art in competence and complexity never seen before in history. Every year there are several works that would happen once every few decades in western literature.
Insecure losers will try to laugh it off and call themselves and other trash, but it is true.
Anime and manga are the japanese rennisance. As someone who loves rich stories and art I am living in an exciting time.

Attached: 1642805297994.jpg (213x316, 18.18K)

Its better than reading pseud literature and watching western movies

This

Cool, fun, violent, sincere, and sexy is actually really important.
I am a young man, I want to enjoy playful stories or super violent things. I don't want to pretend like nice things are impure or uncultured.

Don't have anything better to do

I guess because certain stories are only found in anime and manga which is why I started getting into it in the first place. I wanted something new that western media just wasn't giving me.

The medium really does it for me in a lot of ways. Japs tell a different kind of story and it’s unique, that’s not to say normal shows are shit, just different. It also helps that anime sticks to the ideal, very rarely will you see an “ugly” character. And background girls are 10s. Even the most beautiful of people still have a degree of imperfection. Anime doesn’t have this, all the characters are ideal. Even fatties look better because the art idealizes everything. Pic related is some random bitch about to be incinerated by a ki blast that destroys the whole island she son.

Attached: 3845B11C-5A42-4574-9C86-5B8E4BF51E3F.jpg (1126x1145, 236.17K)

change your environment or stop watching tv. I haven't seen fat person in years. Fattest fuck in my life is me with baffling 195 body fat, but I'm working hard to change that.

Allowing yourself to see shit of humanity might make you complacent just because you're not as shit as they, while still remaining disgusting faggot.

When I was a teen I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that my waifu would not suck my dick if I looked like that.
That was my life changing moment, from then I worked every day to make sure I'm always in desirable-to-suck-off form.
I'm kinda glad I was a slob for a bit tho, helped to stay humble and avoid making shitty mistakes when suddenly I became popular in college.

I haven't watched anime in years...

Give him a break he's probably an american, there's so many ugly people in this country that anyone who isn't a complete lard ass is attractive by default
>t. American

Attached: Alice demands that you stop talking about Iruma.jpg (793x291, 57.24K)

The reason I watch anime and read manga is the storytelling and paneling/storyboarding, or the structure of the plot, characters and such. Other anime aspects such as good animation, voice acting and music is nice but they're not my main concern.

I believe Japan focuses on details that other countries do not. Even Korean comics which might be the closest to manga don't focus on the same kinds of details.

Next there's the content, being aimed at specific demographics. Shounen, Seinen, Shoujo, Josei, I think people underestimate how important these tags are, how Japan shapes their industry around them, I think it's increased quality massively. Because what's the alternative? The alternative is Hollywood where it takes every demographic and puts them in a blender, spitting out a story that is aimed at EVERYONE at the same time (children too, fucking disney). As a result, it's not for you, specifically.

>Dokuro chan
holy based
time to go back in time and watch some amv

Based

Animation is the purest form of entertainment art. It’s raw imagination put on a paper and it isn’t bound by the limitations of the physical world.