Covid Slayer: Entertainment District Arc

>surge of VA's getting covid-19
>2022
is this propaganda?

Attached: Zezezeze.jpg (720x1085, 168.9K)

>test positive
>literally no symptoms
wow

Japan's getting fucked by Omicron these days
>borders closed
>limits accesses, literally no foreigner admitted unless specific circumstances
>still blame the gaijins for spreading it

shits everywhere
about everyone i know has got it at some point
i don't understand how i haven't got it in spite of not taking any particular precautions

I need to know if they’re vaccinated before I care or not

I knew nips were fucking retarded but not to that extent. It's 2022 and every other country knows closing borders does nothing but to hurt their own economy. I guess nips would rather just sudoku themselves than letting baka gaijins in their grorious nippon.

I'm not vaccinated and I've never been sick for the past 2 years.

burgers in Okinawa spread it, you victim comlex ridden faggot.

US military in Japan are not under lock down

Same, and I've been partying like crazy the last two years, too. Friend of mine recently got it, though, we think, and he was back to normal after not even a week.

it targets VAs specifically since they regularly have large orgies with each other

They should stop reporting or even caring about people "getting" it. None of them ever get any serious symptoms anyway.

How many are they?
Also the Japanese people work, live and hang out. They contribute to spreading it too. The virus is circulating everywhere and it's impossible to kill it, we have to wait for it to become less aggressive and endemic (which is already happening)

>I never wore seatbelts and never had any problems or accidents
>that means seatbelts are useless

since it's a VA thread, who is your favorite male VAs?
Mine is Kamiya Akira (Kenshiro), Seki Tomokazu(G Gundam) ^_^

listen here brother
i've been driving blackout drunk for years
and i've only ever had accidents during my rare moments of sobriety
now i realize correlation doesn't imply causation, but there's a definite trend here

>still blame the gaijins for spreading it
So a virus that has a contagious period of say 14 days cannot be eradicated somehow after 14/30/720 days global of isolation.
"The virus can live without a host" - This makes sense somehow for scientists

Gotta get that japanese sex paradise we always hear about no matter what

Who are you quoting?

shit bait

Retarded example.
These new vaccines are more similar to drugs, they don't immunise and their long-term side effects have yet to be discovered. The risks are higher for younger people.
This isn't the right thread for this shit so whatever, you're free to do what you want with your life and I'm free to what I want with mine.

Global isolation is not complete, there's always one retard that manages to spread it

he's been sucking too much cock

It's funny you're even trying to argue anything, when Japan never really lock downed like the rest of the world. We've been partying and drinking more or less the same, just business hours changed and some people went cuckoo because oh no le magical virus that's not killing anybody. None of the state of emergency measures did anything. None of the vaccines did anything, either. So I don't know what the hell you have in mind that hasn't been already tried and failed somewhere by now, retard.

Oh no he got the flu...how will he ever recover?

user, I'm 300% sure the whole world achieved R < 1 like months ago.

Again it's unlikely that this wave is not a "lie". There are cases sure, but they are few.

I'm not dissing the virus or the traditional* vaccines just the retard notion that every single country in the world saw an uptick of cases so high in such a short spam. At the same time.