JoJo Thread

What happened to JOJOLAND?
What happened to Stone Ocean?
Did Araki forget?

Attached: jojo.jpg (1200x675, 183.61K)

Araki did not forget, just too busy jerking off to animated Jolyne. Two more weeks

soon

but I forgot what happened in the last episode of SO. Fucking Netflix schedule...

You are just stupid, that doesn't have anything to do with Netflix schedule

Most are too stupid to remember a series unless it aired that same week.

>Its been nearly six months since JoJolian ended

Good, I hope he uses that time to plan things out more

he forgor

JoJolands is coming soon (tm). There was an ~8 month break between the final chapter of Stone Ocean and the first chapter of SBR. I think we're almost guaranteed to get some news on it in the March JoJo magazine, maybe a teaser picture of the part's JoJo like we had with Josuke.
The 12 episode Stone Ocean batch is airing on Japanese TV right now, we don't know for sure but we might get episode 13 around April, if they just continue releasing them

Netflix actually obliterated all Jojo hype
Nobody is talking about this anywhere

It's weird that viz started officially translating stone ocean cocurrently with golden wind's physical volume releases and only for digital. Probably because of the anime.

>No Memory = Stupidity
Bet you are one of those who believes that learning by rote a piece of poetry makes you clever. kek memory has nothing to do with how smart you are. Cope. Also zoom zoom.

Cancelled after part 8 shat the bed

>Top tier SO scans with decent translation at long last

Based

Probably GW is already finished and they just need to compile it into volumes, whereas SO is an active project that they can also put out on the website as they go

Probably out when jojolion has been over for a year.

He recently announced at an award ceremony that hes working on both part 9 and the rohan spinoff. The other spinoffs like the josuke/hol horse story are to buy him time and maintain hype until he releases it this year. Expect it after the rohan story comes out in march

Attached: JJBA-Fujiko-Jolyne-oneshot.jpg (1400x700, 284.21K)

This was such a nice little spinoff, and author's self insert is cute as hell

Same.

Also the twitter meltdown afterwards was beautiful. Literal mines of salt

Episode 13 when

In 5