Because Kagome did the nasty in the pasty does that mean she's her own ancestor?

Because Kagome did the nasty in the pasty does that mean she's her own ancestor?

Attached: yashahime-season-2-episode-14-thumbnail.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

furinkan.com/takahashi/takahashi46.html
furinkan.com/takahashi/takahashi47.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well Kikyo would've been the most logical ancestor... And she didn't have kide. So yeah. She's her own Great^x Grandmother

probably not but she can go back to the present and have incest sex with her grand-grand-grand child or whatever

Is sex with Inuyasha also incestuous because she's technically having sex with someone from her family line?

She fucked a dog. The fucked up ancestry line is like nothing next to that.

How many episodes we had to wait for this? Was it that hard Sunrise?

Attached: adbac0.jpg (1920x1080, 118.19K)

i dont know

How old was she when she had the kid?

Reminder rumiko confirmed in an interview that season 2 is the last season so we have 8 episodes left To beat kirinimaru and destroy the comet

She also confirmed she’s not writing it and it’s all Sumizawa fanfic so who fucking cares lmao

Around 20.

I refuse to acept any of this is canon. Except Moroha.

>I refuse to acept any of this is canon.
No one does.
Moroha is practically the only thing you can maybe say is canon because Takahashi said she’s the only kid not commissioned by the pedo director for his SessRin fanfic.
All in all it actually got cancelled and that will never be not funny.

>pedo
Go back to twitter you dumb tourist

SessRin is pedophilia in Yashahime cope and seethe you degenerate. It’s also the reason your show bombed in views and is now cancelled because OG fans were all grossed out by it, and that’s how this sequel will always be remembered HAHAHAHA
Last (you) for u, pathetic degenerate.

Is it gay to fuck a tomboy?

Sessrin is the least problem with this series.

Hello twitter tourist seethe and dilate

Interviews in question
furinkan.com/takahashi/takahashi46.html
furinkan.com/takahashi/takahashi47.html

Not, as long as she's hot.

Attached: 1604818277980.jpg (900x877, 124.41K)