Re:Zero WN

Chapter 52 of arc 7 has been released.
Translation of the chapter by Peteranon: pastebin.com/agLC5UvH

Today is also Rem and Ram's birthday. What are your expectations for them in the story?

Attached: 1635252020366.png (597x675, 437.8K)

Cute onis.

wtf did yorna SS subaru?

How would divine generals fare against archbishops power level wise? Cecilius, Olbart seem stronger than most?

Was going to use this for the OP but I guess Onincest is fine too

Attached: 006107999_011261135_FYxMeHmQq.jpg (3566x4537, 3.45M)

Damn fanartists are quick

thoughts on yorna?

She's hot. I'd love fucking this foxy mommy but I'm worried about STDs

>Subaru said he likes a girl this chapter
>She was far away
>Guaral is far away
>It's Rem's birthday
Emiliabros...

can we get one (1) thread without any sort of shitposting regarding rem or emilia

Attached: gorilla.png (613x68, 5.43K)

Literally impossible. This series is about who Subaru ends up with in the end, everything else is filler.

You're stupid.

It's about telling neets to get out of the house

So it's more likely that Subaru absorbed Al's Authority somehow, right? Al made a point about how he was useless and it's implied he couldn't use it, so it makes little sense to me that he "cast" it on Subaru before he ran off with Rui so that the looping would activate when he died.

Do you think Al's child body wasn't compatible with the Authority anymore, and it wiggled out of him and attached to somebody that was? It seems like the most likely conclusion, but there's also nothing suggesting that Authorities can just "leave" someone like that without the owner dying.

And the vehicle for this message is someone who barely qualifies as a neet and was only one for three months, during which he did “””neet””” things like push-ups, sit-ups, and swinging a kendo sword autistically? Sounds pretty disingenuous.

I love Rem so much! Happy birthday to my oni waifu and her sister! Dirty one night stand when.

Attached: D6tAualUYAARrYr.jpg (2317x3276, 1.94M)

>but there's also nothing suggesting that Authorities can just "leave" someone like that without the owner dying.
Al died to Olbart in that one loop in the inn, so there is opportunity to say that the factor transferred to Subaru then, but Subaru also died to Tanza's squad after and there wasn't anything too weird about his reset point there. Definitely weird stuff going.

Authorities are physical and don't transfer through RBD. Or at least, it makes no sense that they would.

We don't really know how the interaction works if Subaru theoretically gets an authority, then resets to before the previous authority-holder died. It is after that point that Al gets emo his abilities aren't working. That said it does feel weird and I don't really think that's what happened, but man it would be wild if it did.

Cecilus is, olbart will lose to any bishop trough

Oh so now when Subaru says something you take it seriously (technically it's narration but who cares)
but when Subaru says that he loves both of them you faggots ignore it

I think Olbart could beat Pete.

Olbart could probably beat the goblins in a real fight

>take juice by surprise
>kill him
>juice's sould transfers
>juice is now on his guard
meanwhile olbart has no counter for sloth

No way, each of them are strong as he is and they can eat him out of existence
I don't think he can deal with hands unless he has some hindden bullshit powers which kinda implied

Comes down to whether the goblins can get off a name-eat or not

Olbart has big mom vibes, while yorna has her powers

Olbart has cockroach you want to squash vibes

Rem a shit

Why people hate him? He is best char introduced so far in this arc

Ugly fuck talks too much annoying bullshit

i want to see fight between oldfart and halibel now