How much truth is there to "bleach goes downhill after soul society"?

How much truth is there to "bleach goes downhill after soul society"?

Ive always loved the character designs and have been interested in all the characters forms and abilities ive seen so i wanna watch/read it. I know right after the soul society is bount and thats what a lot of people talk about being "downhill" but excluding bount is it really bad afterwards? And i know fullbring was when the show started losing ratings but ive also seen a lot of people say they love it. I wanna know if this show is worth my time.

I loved black clover if thats any way to judge my taste.

Attached: bleach-anime.png (821x1151, 529.91K)

>I loved black clover
Bleach is an upgrade from that. Bleach goes downhill after the soul society is the same "it was better when it wasn't popular" nonsense you hear from hipsters who don't want to admit to themselves that they liked something.

Soul Society is the best arc of Bleach by a landslide and every arc after it is varying degrees of "all the plot beats of Soul Society again".

You can read up to the end of Fake Karakura town and have a great time, especially since that's when the author's style really comes into its own.

Attached: 370Cover.png (1000x1501, 151.92K)

Well i plan on watching first and reading after. But good to know its good at least up to there.

yeah, it's pretty terrible over all but at least there's a coherent pace with the plot line. after the soul society is a fuckin 60 episode filler arc about demon vampires. i'm on episode 165 or so and it hasn't gotten any better at all. im close to dropping but feel like i might as well skip around til i reach the end at this point

I will say that the Fake Karakura end doesn't resolve anything plot or character-related. As bad as the series ending was it has slightly more closure.

people's main complain is the hueco mundo arc is a mirror of the soul society arc. its not bad but its like having two tournament arcs back to back. Ironically, having the Bount filler arc between them mitigates that a bit

So watch bount or no?

Just pick it up and read it until you don't like it anymore.
>bount
>fullbring was when the show started losing ratings
The manga. Pick up the manga, not the anime.

Kill yourself cloverfag

It goes downhill before soul society. From soul society onwards its just focused on jerking off the MC while making everyone else a worthless jobber. Yes, this includes villains as well.

Nah i wanna watch the anime first. Im skipping filler tho. Ill read the manga after the adaptation of blood war ends.

SS and Hueco Mundo are the only arcs I acknowledge.

Not until i see the end

The rest is fine. Soul Society arc was just THAT good.

Souls Society was a fun, chaotic mess. Conspiracies, civil conflict, our main cast getting stronger with each fight while behind enemy lines. Pretty good.

bleach was incredibly popular from the get go, niggerbrain

>Im skipping filler tho
kek, you're gonna skip over half of the good shit in the anime

SS arc was legit one of the greatest shonen manga arcs of all time. I only rate shit like early Death Note and parts of the Chimera Ant Arc above it. So yeah it went downhill after but was still mostly enjoyable

imo, outside of the ending TYBW was better than arrancar arc and definitely better than fullbringers

I cannot believe anyone could stomach the fucking Bount arc. I dropped Bleach because of it.

The thing about Bleach is that all the arcs are "An ancient evil society awakens and ichigo has to fight them" in various flavours. This makes sense given the themes but it didn't need to be 600 chapters long to properly explore them and the repetition shows. By the time you get to the end you're just waiting for it to be over and so it seems was Kubo. The art becomes increasingly formulaic as the series lingers which is a death sentence when half the fun of Soul Society was Kubo's idiosyncratic sense for stylised action and character design. You gain nothing by reading the final "arc," and I put arc in quotations because it's fucking 200 chapters long.

Did Any Forums predict the Aizen twist?