Do americamutts have bad taste?

do americamutts have bad taste?
why is this getting so much attention

Attached: MV5BOGU2Yjc0Y2YtMDU0MS00NTFiLTlkMGMtOTcxOWIzMjhkZmZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDA4NzMyOA@@._V1_.jpg (1944x2880, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/film/reviews/belle-review-mamoru-hosoda-1235148517/
latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2022-01-15/belle-explained-anime-mamoru-hosoda
polygon.com/22884152/belle-review-mamoru-hosoda-beauty-and-the-beast
variety.com/2022/artisans/news/belle-kylie-mcneill-gkids-mamoru-hosoda-stephanie-sheh-rodney-uhler-1235165548/
archive.fo/cNbyy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why is this getting so much attention
Because it's probably another hollywood approved film that will be nominated for an academy award like liberal-minded Wolf Children and Mirai. As such, the liberal media will keep promoting it because they want hollywood voters to vote for it and give it awards.

Attached: [Hamanasu Chaya (Hamanasu)] World Trigger - Chapter 146.5.jpg (929x1300, 305.21K)

>why is this feminist propaganda shoujo power fantasy flick getting so much attention in burgerland

The villain in this movie is literally a jannie user. What excuse do YOU have for not liking it?

we get maybe one anime theatrical release every two years that gets screened outside of new york/los angeles, beggars can't be choosers

Never heard of it. Probably won't watch it.

is this a MASS release? Can I go to any movies and watch Belle
I watched Knights of Sidonia and fate stay night movies at cineplex at toronto so i be more impressed if this is a wide release along side spiderman

Did you even watch it? I did, and I didn't think about any of that garbage for even a second.
Twitter is living in your head rent free, user-chama. Twitter is not real life. You're going to be okay.

>So much attention
It's made a few million and no one knows wtf it is about, so you get a lot of people who just go out to any anime movie because they are a thirsty man in the sahara essentially.

> why is this getting so much attention
Is it? If it is, I don’t believe you.

>hurrr twatter
Nigger just read the director interviews. He's not even hiding it, now cope mystery meat subhuman.

>3 million
this isnt anime fan money

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 10.51.25 PM.png (1358x1286, 613.32K)

Cope conservashit scum.

>america
>mutts
>doesnt rhyme
>british or asian
show me this attention. other than kotaku or ANN

apparently yes, i just googled nashville randomly and it's on three different screens there

u fag just google

variety.com/2022/film/reviews/belle-review-mamoru-hosoda-1235148517/

latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2022-01-15/belle-explained-anime-mamoru-hosoda

polygon.com/22884152/belle-review-mamoru-hosoda-beauty-and-the-beast

variety.com/2022/artisans/news/belle-kylie-mcneill-gkids-mamoru-hosoda-stephanie-sheh-rodney-uhler-1235165548/

Racism isnt allowed outside of Any Forums

>following it's success in Japan
So nips also liked it? Why the fuck do you care about burger opinions then? Are you looking for reasons to be mad?

nips love dog shit and love to eat literally poopoo fresh and warm
We all know japs have terrible fucking taste
The mutts liking it is more an awe

Boo fucking hoo burger-kun, you will never be human. Go suck tranny mangled dick on IRC to get this dynamic IP banned, it achieves literally nothing kek.

Searched for a couple minutes and didn't find anything attributable to Hosoda where he said such things. Try again

Don't blame us. You fucking French and Italian faggots kept standing and clapping for it.

At least he directed some amazing Doremi episodes.

Once in a while an anime film, usually from a certain safe set of directors, gains attention in the west that patronizing critics throw a bone to.

Why are mystery meat subhumans literally incapable of performing the simplest of tasks?
archive.fo/cNbyy

Attached: retard.jpg (973x715, 102.58K)

>he
Dropped