The dangers within my hear

To the user in yesterday’s nagatoro thread that recommended pic related, I just want to thank you. It was very sweet (not within my top 5 romance manga, but still very very good). It was a bit annoying when chapters were interspersed with extra content, though I probably shouldn’t be complaining about that. If you haven’t checked it out, I highly recommend it.

Attached: 1FDC76EC-8CE4-49CE-9E58-F40888D47A03.jpg (1326x2048, 324.51K)

>within my hear
>hear
user pls

Fuck, meant to say heart.

checked and checked and also what are your top five romance anime user?

Bit of a controversial list, but that’s okay because this is objectively correct.

1. Mysterious girlfriend X (and it’s not even close
2. Don’t toy with me miss nagatoro
3. Ookumo-chan flashback
4. Sweat and soap
5. Either kaguya-sama or bisque doll, I’m enjoying the latter a lot
Honorable mentions are teasing master takagi san (both the original and the spinoff), the girl with the sanpuku and the dangers in my heart.

With the sanpuku eyes*

>Mysterious girlfriend X (and it’s not even close
>Ookumo-chan flashback
Yeesh.

I will defend the works of Ueshiba Riichi until the day I die, he draws nothing but kino, and the MGX ending is not nearly as bad as people think it is.

Holy newfag lurk moar

Kys

Hopefully that day is soon then, disgusting newfag.

Urabe shits on your favorite romcom love interest.

Attached: AB400877-971B-44D0-9569-D14A76611314.jpg (500x564, 35K)

This trash has threads up often
Not sure why you needed someone to rec it to you
>nagatorofag
Dirty crossboarder

t. Mad no one talks about their shit romcom
Your butthurt gives me joy

kuso thread

>Mysterious girlfriend X
God I forgot that series exists

Shit thread, shit opinion

You should reread it, it’s very good.

>You should reread it, it’s very good.
is not, is horrible the ending ruins everything

Allow me to give you a dose of copium about why the MGX ending is not at all bad. I think it becomes obvious from the beginning that Ueshiba Riichi isn't your typical romance mangaka (dream users can speak for itself here). His use of metaphor and fantastical imgery is more heavy-handed than his contemporaries. No one else is willing to put in as much weird into their romance as this guy is, and as a result his works are free from the typical clichés of the genre, and I think that's the one big fault of Ueshiba's works: they're so unique that when readers go into it expecting a typical romance, their subverted expectations can very quickly turn into frustration. The idea of "progress", being that in order for a manga to be good, it has to show increasing levels of physical intimacy, is a trope that several mangakas use as the foundation for their work. But Ueshiba Riichi doesn't use physical intimacy as a measurement for relational development (ironic considering that MGX is considered an ecchi), but rather uses emotional intimacy. That's why all of the arcs in MGX focus on the irreplaceable "bond" between Tsubaki and Urabe. Pic related is the climax that Ueshiba spent 92 chapters building up to, wherein Urabe, the typically mysterious but caring partner to Tsubaki, finally expresses her desire to be with him forever to another person. It was never about the kiss between Tsubaki and Urabe, MGX isn't that type of story (though it may have been his intention in the one shot, he has since taken the manga in a different direction). It was about how, even through the strangest and most mysterious of events, the bond that these two characters face could persevere again and again. Rather than focus on how they express their love physically, try and focus on how their love for each other is expressed emotionally. I promise you will have a very different, and much more positive, reaction to the MGX ending.

TLDR: stop being such a coomer and enjoy some kino.

Attached: kino.jpg (700x490, 116.81K)

>this pasta again
How many times do you need to get dunked on by everyone the thread to take a hint?

If MGX was made recently it'd have been better. Ueshiba backed off from scenes like a kiss cause during that era kisses and sexual stuff in japan were like a taboo and only few mangas embraced it and were attacked for it (eg: to love ru's author)

Until they stop having shit taste, retard

I would’ve been fine with whatever direction Ueshiba took the manga desu, beit if urabe was an alien or what have you. He’s one of the few mangaka in my opinion that can come up with a story as it goes.