When will the second season of Dorohedoro begin?

When will the second season of Dorohedoro begin?

Attached: doro kaiman nikido happy.jpg (700x850, 421.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoJ7JnXL5NA
youtube.com/watch?v=c6djSZ1zst4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll have to wait another 20 years.

Attached: tumblr_nqra58OYGl1sl0rr2o1_500.jpg (500x640, 131.65K)

I wish cryo chambers were a thing.

funny i saw this thread. just finished the first season and about to start the manga (from the beginning of course).
god damn its so good. i love nikaido.

The manga is incredible you're in for a good time

> cgi adaptashit
Just read the fucking manga

despite being cgi its still really good for an adaptation. theres pretty much nothing wrong with it. and holy shit, please just listen to the soundtrack if nothing else.
youtube.com/watch?v=LoJ7JnXL5NA
youtube.com/watch?v=c6djSZ1zst4

Despite the crappy CGI I'd love for this to get a second season. Wonder how far it would go.

big
lizard
cock

to each their own but ill take the muscle women instead.

>has lizard head
>is called kaiman(which is a alligator species)

why?

I also enjoy the other series about a guy with a weird head that doesn't remember his past

Attached: imagem_2022-02-02_031619.png (1400x2000, 3.26M)

Is Dai Dark any good ?

You know, I think they only ended as friends because the mangaka didn't want to touch romance at all, at least for the main characters.
As proof, even Shin and Noi aren't officially a couple at the end, despite being practically married already.

It is a japanese pun

that and the Ultraman anime are the only CG anime I saw and didn't thought it was complete garbage

>CRAPPA
No one cares.

Caiman lizards are a thing.

Yes, I liked that part. Although, seeing how devoted Nikaido was to Kaiman, made me think she had feelings for him. She also barely denies loving him when Asu straight up can tell (with his devil powers).

>(from the beginning of course).
I'm curious: why are manga readers always so adamant about reading mangas from the very beginning when you make the switch from the anime? I've seen that with almost every single adaptation I know. When I make the switch, I'm curious about what happens next, it's not like I can't reread the earlier chapters at a later point. To me it only makes sense when there have been major changes in the story or if there is a massive difference in quality between manga and anime, other than that I only catch up on unadapted/changed chapters and then start reading at the point where the anime left off

im not even gay and i love chouta´s design, every character in this series is recognisable even if at times it feels like an excess they all got very good designs imo