The shitshow continues

The shitshow continues

Attached: file.png (960x1378, 1.21M)

>No i know i told you to hurry up and go have a kid before I die, causing me to have a mental break and dump the man i convinced to stay with me but i was just kidding, i meant in the future!

Attached: file.png (960x1378, 1.2M)

Did the NTR get unambiguously confirmed or was it sidestepped so schizo anons can keep coping?

Guess we'll find out next week, same as last week.

Why is this godawful fucking drama still going. Either confirm she's a huge fucking slut and fucked half of her old city or don't and then half them get back together. This is so fucking bad.

Also fuck that mother. She knew exactly what she was doing to begin with then says that shit? And now the author is trying to paint her in a good light? Fuck that.

At least we saw how based the dad was.

Yeah, I thought they were going to resolve that but it seems they are going NTR bait even more. Realistically speaking she probably fucked other dudes, but if she did just confirm it out and go somewhere with it. Since it's being dragged out I'm starting t suspect that it's just bait and there is going to be 15 chapters of misunderstanding before claiming she was just playing videogames with the guy who invited her or something so it's all fine.

And as for mother I have a crazy theory she did it on purpose. She suspected the siblings were fucking and she wanted to break them up and after throwing a wrench into their relationship she's like "jk, I didn't mean right now".

>name field instead of subject
You had one job.

This is not just retarded writing anymore, she's actively spiting the readers.

>And now the author is trying to paint her in a good light?
If this is happening then you have even more reasons to worry about this having a utterly shit ending than now.

In the other hand if she told her this before she resigned herself to be fucked by other men all in order to "make her mother happy" then NTR is less likely now, which would be a good thing.

Why does it look like Shokugeki no Soma?

I mean the mom is irresponsible anyway. Her implication that her daughter should have a kid and that it would save her from loneliness after the mom died would make her daughter hurry up so she'll be trapped in a loveless marriage anyway since she didn't fuck the random man because she loved him.

>And as for mother I have a crazy theory she did it on purpose.
Yeah, of course she did, that makes it all the worse. Her daughter found someone she really truly loves, rare enough in world let alone Japan and she destroys it.

Overall i think you're right it's going to be NTR bait rather than actual NTR, but we'll see.

>>name field instead of subject
I realized that as i posted it but it was too late fuck

>that faggot cuck face MC keeps making
It's only harder and harder to stomach this.

Attached: 1628775250187.png (960x1378, 511.67K)

What drives a creator to do this kind of shit anyway? Did they need some sort of drama so there could be a climax which will lead into the ending, but all they could think of was NTR bait.

>5 chapters ago
>fuck this shit the Mc is getting ntrd
>next chapter he doesnt
>cliffhanger
>fuck this shit the Mc is getting ntrd
>he doesnt
>repeat for a month
How guillible are people here? She is still in love with Mc and if she hasnt fucked anyone yet which she obviously hasnt she wont anymore. I thought enjoying fictional incest didnt involve the readers being actual inbreeds. Not saying I like the writing of the arc mind you but you have to be retarded to think the sister did or will fuck someone else at this point.

>oh no no no hes getting ntrd
>just kidding the mom told her to stop being a dumbass and now theyll confirm she never fucked anyone in this two years

Christ Almighty this dumb mangaka can't commit to fucking anything. Even the previous potential plot points were immediately dropped and resolved.

Usually they go for family drama with this but the father in this one was too fucking based for that. Still could have thought of something better. Mc went from lets breed to running away from her and the girl went from running away from him to visibly drooling every time she is around Mc.

You don't read much manga do you?

>Did they need some sort of drama
Ironically yes since the Tokyo Cuck Law mandates there must be tragedy or NTR, else the hammer falls.

nah this is a shit excuse, plenty of incest manga doesnt go nearly as far as this garbage has gone.

More than you nigger. I guess you just read shit like kanokari and snk and the schizo authors traumatized you.

i seriously doubt that retard. If you did you'd know how many godawful mangakas there are out there that just completely shit on their mangas near the end for seemingly no reason at all, ruining the entire story in the process.