Why does Any Forums hate edens zero?

why does Any Forums hate edens zero?

Attached: edenszero.png (1160x652, 1.39M)

only (You), user

It doesn't, and even then who gives a shit if it does? More importantly I just finished reading the latest chapter but missed the thread.

Attached: Lucy's rent.jpg (749x590, 217.02K)

why doesn't she love shiki?

Hate? No, we just don't care about it.

Hate? Last week's chapter hit 300+ replies and was pretty comfy as usual. Can't fathom why this week's chapter crashed at only 117.

Attached: 7HkZvL6.jpg (1065x1598, 1.2M)

Because Lucy's tiptoeing around whether or not she wants to go forward with Natsu while Rebecca's already making her move on Shiki.

I enjoy it quite a bit

Attached: [Aoneko Subs] Edens Zero - S01E18 (1080p) [English Subs].mkv_snapshot_04.27.863.jpg (1920x1080, 642.39K)

It's Fairy Tail in space.

I don't hate it. It's just that commiting to Fairy Tail left me with so much buyer's remorse, I swore to not to fall for Mishima's tricks again. Also the designs being carbon copies of FT didn't help convince me.

If you're talking about Natsu, Lucy's got a massive crush on him but she clams up whenever it comes to talk about love. By the end of the sequel they're gonna have 30 babies together and start their own guild.

Attached: 30 natsus.jpg (1920x1080, 587.48K)

Eh, I only got around to reading the chapter now, shame the thread died so fast. Holy's scary.

But I don't. It's top tier shounen bullshit and I love it

I wonder how long it will take before someone susses out Holy and spaces her.

Even if EZ falls down the same ditch, Mashima's already taken the story and characters to places he wouldn't dare to go or linger long in FT. Nothing will ever change about that.

Attached: 1608654563583.png (2037x3056, 1.09M)

but he's a retard and a cuck. how could she love him?

>why does Any Forums hate edens zero?
The fanservice isn't as good as Fairy Tail's

>a cuck
How so? He managed to make both Lucy and Lisanna fall for him, to the point where Lisanna had to drop off and leave Lucy to him.

Loaded question.
Not having constant threads =/= hate

Attached: eec6b53b63e8536da4cb056024d586b2.jpg (1046x2048, 453.02K)

she kicked him when he touched her tits on the 1st island

Care to elaborate?

>Not having constant threads =/= hate
This. Look at the constant quality of posting in the series that have generals, they're mostly complete garbage on repeat. The bi-weekly Fairy Tail threads are one of my favourite of late, likewise the EZ threads even though I missed this week's one.
Your talking about Shiki then kek, he was the one who groped Rebecca on their first meeting. And he's not a cuck either, he's got a new girl pining for him nearly every arc too.

Attached: 176453463.jpg (839x1658, 1.01M)

that's cuck. why does rebecca want him now?

Read and find out.

Attached: 123534536.jpg (498x630, 273.5K)

so she's a shallow whore

For three years now, she's thought the Shiki from her future jumps looks hot.