Why do I still see people defending this shit everywhere ?

Why do I still see people defending this shit everywhere ?

Attached: titan.jpg (1000x1497, 146.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YT6cguwIJTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coping and deluding themselves that the spent on that trash (emotionally) didn't go to waste. Also, stop spamming nigga, you as bad as snktards

Because you have nothing better to do with your life than look

Because it's good. You won't find the hugbox you were looking for you pathetic faggot

there's nothing to defend.

>Because it's good
Yeah, if the only other manga you read is One Piss

Don't be liars. You loved this shit until the timeskip, and even then you enjoyed it until the walls fell. You started making fun of it when Cummer recruited Jobner to save the world, and now you pretend it was never good after it's worthless ending.

Yes, just like Game of Thrones and Sword Art Online
It was good until it wasn't
Therefore it isn't

Any Forumsseetheing again

>It was good until it wasn't
>Therefore it isn't
And yet it still was

Attached: eren biting hand.jpg (1280x720, 71.1K)

Only people still defending this after the ending are redditors

Demon shitter fans keep coming from their generals to call AoT Any Forumsanime cause they're still mad about IMDb ratings or something

Was is not an argument. Thankyou very much

Denial of arguments isn't an argument either. If my argument is so bad you should be able to run circles around it

Attached: eren.png (1105x691, 602.79K)

No, you literally cannot make any message from "it used to be good".

Just say it's bad and move on

I dont even kno half of the words you are using like "cummer" or "jobner" because i never frequented your garbage general, but to answer your qestion; No, I was already not feeling it after MC got titan powers so the initial tension and the dread of the titans vanished

I know that was a pivotal part and I agree that the show's biggest problem is that the Titans are like Gundam but the MC is never overpowered. His Titan side takes over and he almost gets executed and he loses pretty much every fight against the Titans until the climax in Season 3, where he doesn't even win using his Titan at all against the Colossal. Most terrifying moment from the Titans is actually just the Beast vs Erwin's army of new recruits
youtube.com/watch?v=YT6cguwIJTU
But its not bad. The show is perfect until timeskip and even post timeskip the dynamic with Zeke and Eren and also with Marleyans vs Eldians its perfect. I've never seen a show have its fans 180 so hard before.

Attached: waekya4esdq61.jpg (746x475, 158.42K)

People spent years beloving these series only for it to end in a catastrophic train wreck. I understand the cope (altrough i do not approve)

Mate, we've seen this phenomenon happen so many times in just the last few decades

Just ask the franchises that went woke.
Or just got exposed like Bethesda and Activision

You can enjoy its first part but overall, you cannot really recommend it because you know it shat the bed and would leave a bad taste in your mouth

you are someone who is in for the quick dopamine rush and i won't even blame you for that, but to anyone who tries to take this show seriously will be repulsed by the many bad writing decisions, countless fakeouts and poorly planned out execution. the final arc and ending rendering everything else meaningless is just the icing on the cake. but enjoy what you want, just don't jump around and pretend like this was a a good show

>bad writing decisions
Excluding the last chapter, for example

Wanted to say:

>bad writing decisions
Can you give examples, excluding the final chapter?

trips of truth but I'm sorry. Nothing ever reached the quality of the first 3 seasons of this show and it still wasn't outright offensive until the very end. Nothing else compares to AoT, but I've heard good things about Berserk and will probably watch that next

if you think only the last chapter was the issue while everything else was perfectly fine, including stuff like plot armor serum conveniently lying on the ground, the entire introduction of "paths" and the author abusing its mechanics to pull characters back to life because can't have important characters dying including countless other stuff, then im sorry but you need to read more manga and take off your coping glasses.

I feel sorry for anime onlys. They will have to live through the pain the trainwreck ending causes

>read more manga
For example ? OP btw

Trips of truth.

>hails snk as some masterpiece
>while going out of his way to tell everyone that he has YET to read/watch berserk, one of the most entry seinen out there
Anons were right, you fucks need to get more exposure. For real

I don't have any strong opinion on the issue, dude. Just wanted to hear what bad writing decisions there supposedly were before the ending.

Yes, Paths was a deus ex machina. But it didn't lead to irredeemable consequences yet.

This is the anime I get drunk to. It's pretty fun to be honest with the sloppy animation and pacing and botching of the more decent parts of the manga with bad OSTs.

Attached: 1643043782297.png (1366x764, 1.03M)

I felt like the writing slid into bullshit territory when the Reiss memory wipe was introduced. When you need magical mass brainwashing to justify your setting, you're already on a slippery slope as a writer.

But the series was still immensely good back then.

AoT and Death note are the only anime I've watched. They were both far better than any of the western garbage that gets put out. That is why I praise them. I also watched NGE but didn't finish it because it was degenerate and for faggots

If you were OP and already rightfully acknowledge the trainwreck that is SnK, then I'm pretty sure you read enough works to see why. Or at least you took off your nostalgie goggles. Make a thread on /wsr/

Don't fool yourself. I thought it was shit the moment Eren got eaten by a titan and then come back to life with super powers. How anyone could think this trash was good after such contrived bullshit happened is beyond me. The ending should have made it clear to everyone that it was always shit, but there are still loads of dumbasses that think it's just that one moment that's bad instead of the whole fucking thing.

Attached: 1300549548596.jpg (656x1000, 131.3K)

Nta.
CT power retcon in trost.
Armour vial
Transfer of conciousness
Red shirts introduced just to die for shock factor
Plot armour
Nonsensical battles...etc
Rearranging scenes just to have the manga end in a cliche cliffhanger.
War for paradis inconsistencies.
Non existent worldbuilding and it's a series that relies on it for the plot.
And many more

>Red shirts introduced just to die for shock factor
It's always funny how fans of this series always bring up the point that "many characters die" as some positive point in favor of the manga, but in reality, the only ones that died were Levi's squad (cant even bother to name them because were this irrelevant) and fucking Hannes.

>Eren got eaten by a titan and then come back to life with super powers.
This is literally the same for Chainsaw Man's MC yet I don't see you faggots complain

>the only ones that died were
Until S3P1*

They don't follow the writer and just give up.
They think he cares

Attached: 1643202338242.png (932x752, 586.2K)

80% of it is still good (mostly all concentrated up to marley arc included with few bits after)

But because of retrocausality the whole story doesn't make sense

It's good
Deal with it

>mostly all concentrated up to marley arc included with few bits after
opinion discarded. whole timeskip was rubbish from a to b

>80% of it is still good

Attached: 1640366149400.jpg (400x400, 35.36K)

it wasn't rubbish. edgeren was contrived and rushed, but it made sense within the confines of the universe

Yeah ONE that gets brought back as a ghost later. Another one has a bullshit power to save his ass by literally transferring his conciousness