Can someone explain Bleach to me? like...

can someone explain Bleach to me? like, people die and they go to the afterlife were they become poor and have to live in a ghetto in feudal japan for allt he eternity but they also can have children and need to eat to live but can die and get killed while living as ghosts in there?

Attached: Bleach_Serie_de_TV-214857327-large.jpg (395x537, 53.16K)

You ever wonder if there's yet another layer to death that Soul Society doesn't know about with a brand new ghetto? And it continues in perpetuity?

Samsara cycle: A concept of life and death in Buddhism where you constantly reincarnate and end up in one of the six realm. By attaining Nirvana, you can escape this cycle of rebirth and suffering.

Heaven realm: The realm where Gods reside.
Ashura realm: The realm of demigods where war and thirst for power is constant.
Hungry ghost realm: The realm of unfulfilled ghosts where everyone is constantly hungry and can never be satisfied.
Beast realm: The realm where the living beings are dictated only by their instincts.
Hell realm: The realm where everyone who has committed unforgivable sins are sent for eternal suffering.
Human realm: The realm of living.

Your karma decides where you reincarnate and it also determines if you are allowed to leave a realm and reincarnate in a different one.

Kys zoomer

>can someone explain Bleach to me? like, people die and they go to the afterlife were they become poor and have to live in a ghetto in feudal japan for allt he eternity but they also can have children and need to eat to live but can die and get killed while living as ghosts in there?

Yes. Also they don't die even when they are killed.

>Also they don't die even when they are killed.

Attached: 1636667526020.png (209x201, 63.23K)

Souls killed by Quincy arrows can never reincarnate. I don't know if this applies to humans or soul reapers since they have material bodies.

Name one person that died in bleach.

Didn't that turn out to be Soul Society propaganda?

Ulquiorra

No
Hollows killed by Zanpakutou are purified and sent to Soul Society.
Luppi

>Quincy can release souls from samsara
Why aren't Buddhists lining up to get shot?

>Luppi

Attached: file.png (1000x789, 664.47K)

didn't some kid kill himself irl when they killed some character in bleach?

That was Naruto

lmao

>Heaven Realm: The Soul King's dimension
>Ashura Realm: Seireitei
>Hungry Ghost Realm: Hueco Mundo
>Beast Realm: ?
>Hell Realm: Muken? Hell?
>Human Realm: Earth dimension

So in Bleach, is the Beast Realm where the Quincy hide? And is Hell the actual Hell or Muken?

when they die at soul society they turn into Reishi

Ulquiorra wasn’t killed with a zanpakutou

Heaven is Soul Society. Read the new Bleach one-shot to find out more about Hell. Beast Realm is probably where Komamura is from. I'm still unsure about Ashura realm but it is okay to assume Vandenreich is based on Ashura realm. Quincy nation is constantly waging wars and they are power hungry so it makes sense.

Their bodies turn into reishi (since they are made up of reishi) but what happens to their soul? I think it was mentioned in a databook or something about how they reincarnate to the human world.

But the soul king doesn't live in Soul Society he lives in his own dimension with the Zero division.

Do you have any evidence that the afterlife IRL is any different?

Attached: tumblr_or7adaGvjb1qzcjm0o1_540[1].png (540x305, 81.37K)

okay, but how can japanese go to the afterlife if japs don't have souls?

Westerner much?
There are thousands of Gods in Buddhism. Reio is the King but he is not the only God.
>b-but Soul Society is full of suffering
That's the point. Every realm in Buddhism is full of suffering. Even the realm of Gods.

I thought japanese were shinto, not buddhists.

No I'm just correcting you here. The Soul King is the only named "God" in Bleach other than Ywach who claims to be his son. Neither of them live in Seireitei, they both reside in their own dimensions for most of their existence. That disqualifies Seireitei as heaven, unless you can name a god who lives there (which you can't). Even Aizen became a god and exists in Muken, another completely separate dimension from seireitei.