Baki Dou

Was I supposed to find Musashi a bigger problem to the modern world than Yujiro?
Because I didn't really buy that.

Attached: Chill.jpg (959x470, 166.71K)

Musashi was more agressive. He comes from a time where you could make a name for yourself through killing, wich is exactly what he started doing.

But he didn't kill anyone who didn't either agree to a match or attacked him first, Yujiro would do that.

So is yujiro that bad of a person. Somewhere deep down he has love for his son and everything he has done has been for a reason. He was sad when he killed emi and he likes baki now. Idk there is to much we still need to know abt him

Yujiro is anti-fame. Remember how much he hated being seen after his fight with Baki? Musashi would have loved that.

Musashi would continue stirring things up whereas Yujiro just does as he pleases without any kind of ambition to "be at the top." He's less dangerous than Musashi in that sense.

>So is yujiro that bad of a person.
Yes
>Somewhere deep down he has love for his son
Only the one he has invested time into becoming his toy, and if the toy broke he would be a little sad then move on to a new one and never give a fuck about the old one ever again.
Yujiro isn't completly 2 dimensional but he is also clearly a shithole by any mesure. He may feel a little bad about killing Emi, but he would probably still do it again.

Samurai are too dangerous in this day and age.

Attached: tatsuya nakadai 01.jpg (960x545, 160.87K)

He killled a bunch of police and he picked that fight himself.

But then Musashi would only really be a problem for other fighters who probably want to fight him, there is no lack of fight autists around, and once Musashi had gotten enough fame he would probably do like he did in the past and settle down and do art and shit. Meanwhile Yujiro threatens whole countries and beats up gymbros, and rapes randos.

Japanese are... strong.

He literally told all the subordinates to quit it and go home once he had killed their leader. He clearly didn't want to fight them all.

Not that guy but he only said that because they're useless shits without their leader. They're like a chicken without it's head, cockroaches basically. Police and soldiers are nothing, just tools without brains that are to be commanded. Mushashi craves a warrior as a challenges, and a band of police with a leader count as one good warrior.

As for comparing him with Yujiro, I agree he's a bigger threat than him. Because Yujiro spent his entire life living in the modern world without ever posing a real threat. He has no aspirations to speak of, he's just some overpowered vagabond that doesn't seek to destroy entire militaries or governments. And to make it worse, he's already a middle aged man with a grown son and achieved literally nothing with all of his power nor did he destroy anything worthwhile that would have long term consequences on society. Mushashi on the other hand didn't even send a week in the modern world and already became a national threat and an enemy of the state. He made more of an impact in the short time he was awaken than Yujiro in his entire life. The modern world in Baki is doing just fine and continues it's course with Yujiro the manfucker around doing nothing of significance, but with Mushashi it threatened to turn into a full blown warzone in a matter of days.

>He made more of an impact in the short time he was awaken than Yujiro in his entire life.
Yujiro is a cuck...

Attached: Musashi thinks.jpg (237x355, 54.97K)

Attached: 1620379226466.jpg (1137x1800, 798.64K)

SUKUNEBROS...

I will make the demon cry

Please do

Y no girl fighter

Face it, you're fucked

Attached: Sumokneel.jpg (761x840, 65.94K)

Don't shitstir

I'd say its because Yujiro is more reasonable and the world governments can make a deal with him, like the US pledge that they have with every new president, so there's no beef between them. I doubt it would work with Musashi because he wants to reach the old glory days in modern world and he wants to cut.
If Yujiro in exchange to Musashi went on a mad killing rampage what would the world do to stop him? What can they even do?

every fighter except yujiro is a girl

Yeah I also had a really hard time to swallow that

Can we please not again

Attached: 1643160891127.jpg (320x262, 44.95K)

Enter

Attached: Ashida.jpg (310x399, 66.95K)

This. I reckon Baki at one point explicitly likened himself to a toy in terms of how his father relates to him.

Perfect

I had a dream that involved Baki.
>in the dream I was trying to get into that state of sleepiness where you start having hallucinations
>because I wanted to write a poem like Jabberwocky
>suddenly Tharja from fire emblem wakes me up
>she tells me that she wanted to give Yujiro a blowjob but since she couldn't find him she ended up blowing Jack
>I say "whatever" and try to go back to sleep again

Musashi wants fame and fortune
Yujiro just wants to fight and get stronger

Musashi is a bigger threat