One Piece

I want this to actually be the case. I don’t care if it means I see the joke coming it’ll be hilarious regardless.

Attached: 386F1C60-1E2D-48EE-99FE-F2272042B241.jpg (720x720, 77.66K)

Oda has given up

Attached: wan piss same.png (1800x1300, 1.23M)

This is the thread

I want to hug. Law

Attached: FHTRWkmagAI3CB_.jpg (1668x2048, 773.92K)

Why Oda didnt let Sanji go to the roof if he is stronger as Zoro

[EARLY THREAD BAIT FRO MAXIMUM VISIBILITY THAT WILL GET DOZENS OF REPLIES]

You dumb nigger, there's no way that's correct.

the other thread is saging retard

For those waking up, there will be no spoilers today because the Korean leaker does not want to spoil what happens to zoro.

zoro fags are so fucking dense

>Karate fish-
KROOM
>Ifrit janb-
KROOM
>Punk corna D-
KROOM
>Asura-
KROOM
>Thunder Bagua-
KROOM
>Gomu gomu no-
KROOM
>Maaamamama-
KROOM
>Wororororo-
KROOM
>Darkness-
KROOM
>Divine departure-
KROOM

Attached: 1605719978474.jpg (1764x2376, 201.09K)

So no spoilers because of a Korean Zoro fanboy? Damnit.

it's either that or a hallucination. I think Oda is working towards bringing all the Strawhats together outside of Onigashima, so Brook and Robin would already be with Zoro, and Chopper and Franky are both going towards him as well. Jimbei can handle himself and I don't even remember what Nami and Usopp are up to, but someone will probably have to grab Sanji

Zorojuro

Attached: Cute wife.jpg (220x313, 40.37K)

source?

>dude trust me

Because the fight would be over by now?

Would have been Kino if the Straw Hats joined at the end to fight Kaido TOGHETER like the Scabbards did. Luffy defeating Kaido alone is bullshit at this stage

How is it bullshit?

Sulong Bepo when?

If kid and law beat big mom one piece officially would gave jumped the shark.

Only Yamato can fight without being a nerf to Luffy.

Post em

Attached: tier list.png (855x742, 741.53K)

I'm not gonna be upset if they beat her. I just want it to happen in a believable way

god damn time skip really ruined the magic of One Piece

Based Dressrosa enjoyer.

I have to admit, I'd like Big Mom in Elbaf, but only if she was genuinely fully insane/deranged, like I'd want mood swings, weird regressions to childlike demeanor, and perhaps a outfit change to resemble the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland or something.

This leaker is making me racist against koreans, holy shig

How come Yamatohaters reject the canon manga to make up arguments to seethe about daily? You could be discussing something you like instead.

Attached: Y.jpg (850x1134, 413.66K)

WCI's 2nd half isn't good enough to be peak. The first half is damn good though.

Baron Omatsuri is the best fucking One Piece movie. This is not up for discussion

they are mentally ill

They have been downplaying everything about her ever since she asked to join in chapter 985. I'm used to it already

Attached: 1643725492879.jpg (2048x1422, 213.83K)

Who wins
>Zoro vs Kidd
>Zoro vs Law
>Zoro vs Rayleigh
>Zoro vs Fujitora
>Zoro vs Kuzan
>Zoro vs Akainu
>Zoro vs Yamato
>Zoro vs Marco
>Zoro vs Beckman
>Zoro vs Oden
>Zoro vs Queen and Jack
>Zoro vs Jozu and Vista
>Zoro vs Akainu
>Zoro vs old Sengoku
>Zoro vs Xebec

>When Kaido said he hadn't taken any 1v1 seriously in years, he ACTUALLY meant except Yamato too
>When Kaido said Yamato had no way whatsoever of beating him, he ACTUALLY meant there were still a couple ways
>When Yamato said the journal contained everything about Oden's journey, she ACTUALLY meant it left out all the important stuff
>When Yamato said she was Kaido's son, she ACTUALLY meant she's just larping as Oden
>When Yamato said the explosive cuffs would kill her, she ACTUALLY meant they wouldn't
>When Kaido said the Tobi Roppo should be able to capture her, he ACTUALLY meant they would all lose and fail
Anti-yamafags are just so low IQ they are just utterly incapable of reading very clear subtext in between the lines.

Attached: Ivankov_Post_TS.png (892x994, 146.51K)

But user, she is a shit character

Threads are boring without spoilers.

>first instance of actual naval combat in the series
You fell for the retarded wedding cake meme didn't you?

-Kid because swords are metal
-Law
-Rayleigh
-Fuji
-Aokiji
-Zoro
-Marco
-Beck
-Oden
-At the same time he loses
-Same as above
-Akainu
-Sengoku
-Xebec

>makes schizos eternally seethe about her beauty and strength.
Pottery

Attached: FJeVqw7agAsCd-o.jpg (1334x1500, 289.1K)

>When Yamato said the explosive cuffs would kill her, she ACTUALLY meant they wouldn't
This one is true she was just a big baby about it

they're just carrotfags in denial

Attached: 1643235019083.png (659x1080, 717.17K)

>this one retard from last thread who got beheaded by everyone still thinks tobi garbage can do anything against yamato

lol

It's a great movie but not necessarily a good One Piece movie, I think most people think that Z was a good step forward in the movies being a place for 'elsewhere' stories, with Film Gold possibly being superior to Z in the sense of really feeling like it could've been a short arc but Z being more interesting overall.