This was by far the biggest talk no jutsu in the manga but no one cares because it was eren :)

This was by far the biggest talk no jutsu in the manga but no one cares because it was eren :)

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1803x1280, 2.05M)

Ymir controlled everything all along, who cares.

It was kino

>Buildup for the entire manga since the very first chapter
>Ymir specifically, subonciously WANTED someone to free her
>The Attack Titan's ability is specifically to be free of the juridiction from the founder, it is the crystalisation of Ymir's subconcious desire for freedom.

Post-retcon retards need not reply.

Attached: just acting bro.jpg (894x637, 46.05K)

MAPPA doesn’t know how to do faces, eren’s expression was more emotional in the manga. Not an EMfag or into shipping, it just annoyed me crappa can’t even do faces right 30% of the time.

nigger what

Attached: scarfening.png (1066x1600, 1.68M)

Are you autistic and struggle to compare faces?

She build all the titans before her actual death as well because paths is outside normal space-time, right.

Where's the difference?

Attached: 1643709277230.jpg (606x421, 71.63K)

Correct. Same way the head falling into Zeke's hand is the most goofy retarded moment in the story but nobody cares cause it's good for Eren

That was a good scene.Now compare that to pic related.

Attached: AFuckingLeaf.png (638x260, 315.8K)

If anything, in the manga, Eren looked LESS angry at Frieda and LESS bored but MORE sad at the scarfening. But it's just disgust and annoyance. Like pic related.

Attached: it's all so tiresome.png (300x251, 70.42K)

Actually not the first time someone told me that on here, I might be, kek

Still can't believe that this scene meant fucking nothing.

This was pretty good until Isayama retardly retconned it

>:)

(*  ̄︿ ̄)

People still talk about this garbage?

>Does what im told to do for thousands for years cause idk love or something
>"Bitch, YOU ARE FREE!"
>Holy shit why didnt I think of that...fuck im stupid...

Attached: 1643680688701.png (295x321, 138.52K)

Everyone knew that was gonna happen so the retardation about it died pretty fast.

I hated most of the characters in this shit, i don't know they felt soulless and almost robotic for me. Kinda like they exist only to serve the plot, that feeling got stronger towards the end as well

The future was already partially written so it was impossible for Eren to die there. The laws of physics bent themselves for Eren to survive.

SNK was never great. It had good moments, but it wasn't that competent. It's an ok manga and everyone flipped their shit because they thought it was actually great.