Protagonist was just a regular guy who wanted to be with his friends and girl he loves instead of le edgy genocide man...

>protagonist was just a regular guy who wanted to be with his friends and girl he loves instead of le edgy genocide man all along
What a surprise, did that ending really piss everyone off? It was clear that he always wanted the best for his beloved ones.

Attached: 37b5ffdcbae6f8d76d9b4e1a303ec3f7.jpg (602x866, 71.57K)

stay in your containment thread

Ending was dogshit... But it was based enough for me because it made EHfags and Yeagerfags seethe.

>I killed my mom and 80% of the planet because... I dunno lol
Fucking imagine defending this shit

Ending is shit.

filtered

Please elaborate why it isn't shit

you just didn't understand the story

Not an argument. Explain why the ending is good

if you were smart enough to understand the ending i wouldn't have to spell it out for you

The Bumbling, The Fumbling
Its coming
The Crumbling, the Tumbling
Beware, coming for your show

All I ever wanted to do is run onsen
Never wanted to grab a pen
I swear

Good fiction leaves its mysteries and characters' motivations unexplained to allow the consumers to create their own headcanon which is where the real value of storytelling comes from

Eren, please, you're not Lelouch and will never be Lelouch so stop trying to look fabulous.

>I killed my mom and 80% of the planet so Mikasa and Armin could live

It's really that simple.

It's because he was a faggot about it. Compare to a real protagonist, a true monarch like Lelouch, who instead owned up to both his sins and his desires, and STAGED his death instead of actually dying, while simultaneously capitulating the throne.

The end to SnK was like a delayed fart. The buildup we thought might lead to an epic ending, something powerful and deep, just ended up stinking, of moralfaggotry, hence the cringevengers meme. It's just boring. It sucks!!!!

Attached: 1480959452831.png (600x799, 859.38K)

>Can't even explain anything because he knows it's garbage
Done.

Sense your too much of a brainlet to understand it, it showed how humanity's true nature is conflicting with each other to the very end, in a way no piece of media has ever explored

I think people wouldn't flamed this ending as much if Eren talked about missing his friends like Jean and Armin and not just Mikasa during his breakdown scene. People think Eren is a "cuck" because of that even though cucks would willingly let others fuck their girl.

It's really that shitty.

>regular guy
Wrong anime user

Dunechads I kneel

Why does he wear this exact shirt with the wires all the time and keeps finding it in different sizes as he ages, and why does it have wires to begin with?

Most characters in SnK are garbage, even the main characters have bland and mediocre personalities and they're the best this shitshow has to offer. And yet this imbecile of an author forces 50 characters on us in the last decisive final arc, all of whom are recently introduced side characters that suck more shit that a prop character with no lines in other well written manga. He somehow creates this delusion n his head that all of them need to have an equal amount of screentime and development too.

Rule no. 1. NEVER force too many characters into a story, especially not in the final arc where all the issues and messages are supposed to be dealt with. Even beginners know this rule but I guess this hack never heard of it.
Rule no. 2. Never stray from your main most developed cast in the final confrontation of an arc of a story. Side characters are for the middle of a story when you have time to fuck around or develop the world, but never for the final culmination of an arc or story.
Rule no. 3. Never treat secondary supportive characters as the new protagonists taking on the lines and functions of a main protagonist/s. There can only be a max of 3 main characters and there's always 1 of them that's the actual MC. Instead Karina had more fucking highlight and development in the final arc than Eren of Mikasa, succeeded only by Armin our Hero and Savior.

Imagine if I kept going with the list of writing rules this amateur broke, I'd never be done and would probably die of hunger and exhaustion. I'll stop here.

>story after RTS is shit
Ftfy