Weekly Young JUMP

>"Choujin X" by Sui Ishida will end its serialization in Weekly Young Jump in the upcoming Young Jump issue #2022/10. However, the series will continue to be serialized in web service Tonari no Young Jump and new chapters will continue to be released there.
>Aka Akasaka, mangaka for "Kaguya-sama: Love Is War" and writer for "Oshi no Ko", celebrates that his Weekly Young Jump series have a cumulative total of 20 million copies in circulation Oshi no Ko - 3 million Kaguya + spinoffs - 17 million
>"Minamoto-kun Monogatari" mangaka Minori Inaba will publish a new oneshot in Weekly Young Jump issue #2022/11, out Thursday, February 11.
>In Young Jump issue #2022/11, "Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible" will get the Lead Color Page to celebrate reaching 100 chapters and "a major development"
>“Kowloon Generic Romance” has been licensed in English by Yen Press

Attached: young jump.png (1279x861, 649.35K)

Week 2 of Weekly Young Jump January volume sales and unfortunately, only Irregular is holding on in the Top 500. Next week, the new "Usogui" volumes releases, which we will be tracking

Attached: 20220131_233543.jpg (1198x808, 198.93K)

Ogulin...

Attached: download.jpg (207x244, 11.64K)

Why do you like the series so much?

>Minamoto-kun Monogatari" mangaka Minori Inaba
Never reading anything from this hack again

Lol why not

The reason is right there

I'm not familiar with the manga mentioned. What happened?

If it gets similar restrictions as last time it would be bad.

Circulation as of January 2022

Attached: 20220131_234120.jpg (1394x1042, 428.57K)

CHOUJIN CHADS, RISE

Choujin X, written and illustrated by Sui Ishida, has sold about 9,035 copies between January 24 to January 30 and 245,150 copies since release date on December 17.
Volume 1 - 4,660 copies sold (128,444 copies in total)
Volume 2 - 4,375 copies sold (116,706 copies in total)

Really bad ending, the manga is based on Genji monogatari, you should know that story atleast

>you should know that story atleast
I don't.

Huh aren't those numbers good? Why is it ending in YJ then

Even the Young Jump publish-when-you-give-a-fuck schedule was too tough for Choujin?

It was on TnJ since day 1, they only restarted it on YJ until they covered the first 15 chapters. Dont know whats hard to get about it

>Why is it ending in YJ then
Well it started in tonari to begin with and he publishes pretty irregularly even for YJ maybe those are why
Who does publish when you give a fuck in young jump besides him? From what I know Kowloon is bi-weekly but that's about it

Rate the lineup brehs

Attached: young_jump_lineup_1ykiybqlal.jpg (1763x2506, 2.44M)

I like kingdom, golden kamuy, bungo and shadows house. The rest I'm not familiar with

Based except for bungo

So Boy's Abyss is still flopping?

>So Boy's Abyss is still flopping?
Flopping? No it just doesn't sell as much as other series

>This is a bad sign right?
Literally nothing changed. Think of the first 15 chapters in YJ as special treatment for promo, no other TnJ series gets this service