Just finished this

>all that shit
>alucard still survives
So what was the point?
Also who was Alucard? I know he fought against the Ottoman Empire, was he a historical crusader?

Attached: hellsing-2001-and-helsing-ultimate-ova.jpg (1400x700, 183.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_9awID4jfk
youtu.be/8LW6y-kgKtA
youtube.com/watch?v=RPomfe7E3oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not only did he not die he's even more unkillable than he was before. Also the point was picking up where he left off with the Ottomans and making the Roman Catholics and the Nazis pay. It's kind of his thing.

Attached: great.jpg (298x297, 34.08K)

I should rewatch Hellsing Ultimate, I watched it within the first few years that I was really into anime during high school, that was the anime that taught me about how sub groups sometimes take too long to release subs.

>what was the point?
Seras's growth into a full vampire without becoming a twisted cycle path
>Who was Alucard
Vlad 'Dracula' 'The Impaler' Tepes III. Dracula means son of the dragon (dracul) which was his father's moniker.

Post the best OSTs youtube.com/watch?v=p_9awID4jfk

this show turned turned me gay

Attached: schrodinger.png (680x522, 621.38K)

youtu.be/8LW6y-kgKtA

Attached: Bihu.gif (278x300, 181.58K)

>who was Alucard?
did the part where he literally turns into vlad the impaler and introduces himself as vlad the impaler throw you off?

> that was the anime that taught me about how sub groups sometimes take too long to release subs.

To be fair the OVAs themselves took forever to come out.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPomfe7E3oQ

>who's alucard
spell it backwards and technically alucard is easier to kill now he nolonger has a billion plus extra lives but he does have Cheshire cat powers

Naaah pretty sure he is like Schrodinger now
>Seras's growth into a full vampire without becoming a twisted cycle path
This basically the entire story is Seras's growth into a vampire but not a monster honestly I hope Alucard is the same a vampire but not a monster. Seras is so much more badass to me once I realized the reason why Alucard turned her was because he saw someone who could do what he couldn't someone who no matter what would never give up fighting

Hellsing sucks.

care to explain why? My friend dislikes hellsing for the rape and gore she says its to edgy.

cute

Attached: i67ol79.gif (389x261, 1.42M)

I mean the are vampires so that's to be expected.

What we all needed was Ultimate’s animation with OG’s soundtrack

The "WHY" boner personified.

Anyone get into Drifters I know its not Hellsing but man I really like it as well

Realizing Drifters was an isekai was a difficult time for me.

Aye, Drifters is awesome. Really want to see the next season, but they probably need more manga material to base it off from still.