What's the point of this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126.63K)

ABSOLUTE KINO

Women exist only as sexual objects

To illustrate the intricacies of teenage breasts when met with the male phalange

to make my dick hard.

what does that feel like

Based and redpilled

to remind me again why i dont watch shonenshit, especially with ecchibait

BASED
BASED
BASED

It makes sense and it's based. Are you a fag?

ラッキースケベ

It starts as shonenshit, becomes decent shonen, then evolves into shonenkino.

>kino.
Open discarded

to make my dick hard

OP should stop editing wojaks onto pictures, It is not funny and if anything It's just shits up the board

Attached: chino.png (1920x1080, 623.41K)

>kino
So it’s trash

True i dropped it after a couple episodes came back a year later it gets alot better sound design and animation are insane

Puff up your cheek and poke it.

Attached: mitsu444.jpg (320x180, 18.3K)

I personally love the word, sad it’s often used in Fujimoto shitposting, forcing Fire Punch memes did that excellent manga a disservice.

Tits are great

Kino is a term associated with tourists that are usually known for lacking exposure to good manga. And Fire Punch was more of a trainwreck

wish I had some

Nobody likes man boobs

If you want a less buzzwordy take, the series’ strengths were always the unique setting and world building and the manga focuses on them and pushes the story to actual insanity, it has a pretty unhinged last arc that is still fitting with the rest of the manga rather than coming off as random. It sheds all the genericness. The characters also shine and the culmination of their character arcs is extremely satisfying. Arthur goes from Japanese “humor” to the best character in the manga.

Fire Punch is not a trainwreck, the story is unpredictable and unhinged but it never betrays its themes and is very consistent in that regard.

I mean I wish I had some that came with a woman included.