Shingeki no Kyojin

Would SnK be half as popular without the god-tier first season?

Attached: 3b43a9fe8b6c0845db1ac824f3c91d8a[1].jpg (1280x720, 79.61K)

>first season
>god-tier
At least try

no,it honestly wouldn't
the OP alone elevated it to great heights
anyone who says otherwise is an idiot
it was everywhere back in 2013

What is this question even supposed to mean? Also why do you snktards insist on always having 2-3 threads open simultaneously?

Eren S1:
Call an ambulance!
Eren S4:
But not for me!

fuck off to /vg/ if you love generals so much, you retardnigger

It wouldn't be god tier without Erwin, my love, my beautiful

Attached: FJuxdf5X0AczZRb.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 188.24K)

I miss the old cropped jackets, sucks that the characters only wear pic rel, or the black uniform with too many belts, or no uniform at all. Soulless

Attached: E8DC4DC6-C21B-41A6-8382-462B2093F60D.jpg (1001x1001, 40.93K)

if you knew the whole story from the beginning there definitely would not nearly be as much hype as there is

WIT carried, while they struggled with animation at times they just knew how to present SnK in the most eye catching way possible

There should have been 13 titan shifters.

no

> they just knew how to present SnK in the most eye catching way possible

Agreed. The potential was in the manga but yeah, i miss WIT.

Kill yourself snktard you're an embarrassment to this board

Could Erwin have reined in Eren's stupidity and actually achieve a future for Paradis? Something along the lines of

>Kill Zeke and take him out of the board
>Do the Rumbling. Stomp Marley. They deserve it anyway.
>Cripple world naval forces to prevent an attack for at least 50 years
>Restore the independence of the nations conquered by Marley as a sign of good faith
>Actually engage in peace negotiations and prosper with the support of the Hizuru.

I don't think so, honestly I got into it only because of Season 1 of the anime. Although, when you start reading it, it pulls you in thanks to its own merits (especially true in my case since I started reading it by the time the Uprising arc was starting and the politics were the things that interested me the most).

But I'm also sure a lot of people would've joined the fandom regardless once word of "Chad Eren" spread by word of mouth, so there's that.

The main characters at least. I think Shadis and the new recruits he was training were wearing the cropped jackets.

Do shōnentards really have the time to discuss probabilities in shōnenshit politics?

Attached: ;32.jpg (1216x1096, 364.04K)

>No one will be able to stop Eren until he exterminates the life that exists there from this world.

AnR bros... we fucking won...

>only exterminates 80%
How will anime onlies react to founder eren jobbing?

No, because if he had survived then Armin would have died and Eren would have become an even worse overemotional bitch through the entire timeskip.

everyone in these threads is literally Grisha and too mindfucked to move on from this series

This all depends whenever or not the outside world can trust Paradis. It’s the whole “Appeasement” issue. How can they trust Eldians to not fill in the role left by the collapse of Marley and become the new tyrants? Sure, titans are becoming more and more obsolete, yet the fact they have titans + modern technology will always make Eldians an existential threat. The Soviets and the USA “liberated” numerous nations in WW2 but created a sphere of influence to manipulate said liberated states. To the outside world, why not get rid of the existential threat once and for all?

Soul will finish his video by then so nobody will be peddling the "Actually the ending is kino because Eren was a slave to freedom" brainlet take anymore

Attached: 1629755670335.jpg (514x536, 174.57K)

Remember "IT CAN'T BE STOPPED ANYMORE"?

Attached: 137-035.jpg (1067x1600, 529.91K)

Politics could've never worked. Isayama is a retard and built the story in a way that complete genocide of either side is the only real solution. You have a species that can turn into giant immortal monsters, and a species that can't. Even within 1 species it's very hard to achieve relative peace and stability, so its absolutely impossible to achieve in a world with 2 completely unbalanced species. In the end its the Eldians who got annihilated because Eren wanted asian pussy, but with Erwin in charge the full Rumbling wouldve been accomplished and Eldia would live freely

Why didn't Zeke jump out of the titan immediately afterwards after Grisha asked him to stop Eren?

Idk he was just bored

how long until BIRDren?

He kinda forgot that he wanted to stop the rumbling until Armin showed him the leaf.

2 years from now in the final last AOT movie

I need the "he was the coolest guy" panel

HAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1643560220249.jpg (1080x162, 25.67K)

*Inhales*

Attached: 1642984951776.jpg (1080x150, 42.57K)