Looks like Sunday may get its own Manga Plus soon-ish?

twitter.com/batta_comic/status/1487685642956189696
This is the author of Marry Grave, BTW. It's very vague, but what if is an overseas manga site? Would you read it?

Attached: d14185-139-516912-3.png (1200x630, 1.08M)

That's good I guess, I just want manga plus for WYJ

mite b cool

>, I just want manga plus for WYJ
Same. I don't know why Shuueisha doesn't add series from their other magazines on there. There's some jump + stuff on there and Kubo San from young jump is on there but that's it. They have so many franchises/series people want to read but don't put it on mangaplus. Kingdom is a gigantic series but it has never been officially translated into English from what I know. They're retarded
>Marry Grave
I must be new here because what the fuck is marry grave? Keep seeing it mentioned lately

It's not Shueisha's call, it's Viz's

Is it? I thought mangaplus was directly from Shuueisha

>Marry Grave
A decent manga that was way too slow for its own good.

Pretty sure it's Viz yeah
Honestly, mangaplus is a licensing nightmare, I'm amazed that it's running without much fuss.

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-121844_Chrome.jpg (720x1355, 141.52K)

because even WSJ loses money to pay for hosting and freelance TLs

They're lying

Attached: 1618759017712.png (396x366, 119.33K)

reminder that these oversea manga sites make them lose money

And that's a good thing

The publishers should just make official sites and let scanlators upload there for free. Scanlators often do a better job anyway

Oh good now more series can have their fan tl die and get censored by American translation companies.

>now more series can have their fan tl die
More like series that didn't have TL at all can get censored by American translation companies

What about Monday or Saturday?

Barely a competitor

They should update their digital magazine first. It's ridiculous that you get better quality on Webry than in the magazine.

Sunday TLs are miniscule to begin with. This would be an upgrade.

Nobody would translate it.
Groups like Kireicake are only translate Sunday for the sick mom donations.