Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] chapter 1! (French translation, no raws)

mangadex.org/chapter/03383105-ad59-44ce-81c1-afa05ed8366e/1

Attached: 1b5ef1b8-e3b5-4101-bf38-a4b57e1caa4c.jpg (2880x2068, 2.93M)

Damn... Shirou looking fine

Attached: b4788e38-58f5-459e-ab74-75ebc5c467c1.jpg (1440x2068, 1.27M)

Shirou c'est le homme rouge

So, ummmmm, what is the meaning of this? what will happen now?

Attached: 49.jpg (1440x2068, 1.6M)

Is that sum high jump? I can feel the moisture building up between my legs

Well Rin is only left with a single Command Spell after ordering Archer not to kill Shirou and with her initial one binding him quite strongly (but not perfectly of course) this on its own has absolutely no impact whatsoever on the story. It might be a Hail Mary for retarded changes later on down the line however.

I like that you can see her cleavage when she saves Shirou. That's nice.

Attached: 739b451b-c0c4-44c1-bd19-9f61e4bf98b1.jpg (1440x2068, 1.36M)

I would rather ask, what is the meaning of THIS? Did Rin just used her command spell? That's not how UBW is supposed to start.

Attached: be4662ee-ae96-49a7-b7f6-2b59501a1b48.jpg (2880x2068, 2.83M)

I wish I got stabbed by Lancer, damn

Attached: d2d5283b-a161-425a-98e6-3ad2ac7ce16e.jpg (1440x2068, 1.27M)

Amazing decision making skills Rin

Isn't it? Rin using a command spell to ensure Archer doesn't get injured is the branching point from the other routes. It leaves her in a position where she doesn't need to ally herself with Shirou

Terrible composition, at least put something in between them so they don't look like they're side to side

Well, I meant the whole scene, but put this image because it's very pretty even though I am not that big on Saber lol.
Here is what happened: Rin used her CS, but the difference between this and the Fate and HF (in the VN) is that she reacted faster and used it before Archer got injured. There is no blood in any panel. Which means she won't ask Shirou for allience and will turn into proper UBW. The weird part is that Shirou used his CS as well, unlike the Fate and HF (in the VN) he came late and words alone weren't enough to stop her so he used CS.
I always found her using a CS for him not to get hurt so sweet actually. Sad that this won't make it here. But it also will make her look bad a little when Blood fort gets activated.

Seriously though, Gae Bolg is so fucking long. I never noticed before.
The wiki says nothing about its length, but some sus source says 8-12 feet.

Attached: 5.jpg (1440x2068, 1.51M)

>always found her using a CS for him not to get hurt so sweet actually. Sad that this won't make it here. But it also will make her look bad a little when Blood fort gets activated.
I think it's gonna happen desu. The fact that she used her last Command Spell to help Shirou out would if anything add more weight to the gesture. Daisuke may or may not be going for having Archer tell Rin "If only you had a Command Spell to stop me" when he betrays her.

It's something minor, but I like how he draws her legs and thighs
I don't know, I think it would be too much. Rin is kind with Shirou, yes, but not to the point where she makes her twisted servant without leashes for safety.

Attached: index.jpg (469x581, 103.4K)

Thing is, her first Command Spell already bound him very strongly to her, so the usual rowdiness one might expect from a Servant upon its Master losing all their Command Spells will not be present... until the betrayal of course. Dunno, I'm not happy about the change myself, but thus far it doesn't look that bad to me. Who knows what Daisuke will pull on us as things progress.

It is rather odd that he went so far as to include shit that the anime didn't have (Rin's explanation of the Holy Grail War system during the fight between Archer and Lancer, her remembering the high jump while saving Shirou) but makes weird changes like this.

>her remembering the high jump while saving Shirou
Hey, this is a good one. And the war explanation was in the VN too iirc.
The changes was made probably to give Saber more to do early on, you know calling her "the strongest servant" and "what is wrong with me? Even though I am about to get killed I only feel fascinated by her". I am sure many people like these lines and they can't be included only in UBW.
Still, an ideal world would be adapting the prologue as it is in the VN and returning to normal UBW in Shirou's pov. Not that the changes are bad, I think I am ok with them now.

I wonder how he's gonna handle the Berserker fight- whether he'll go the VN or anime route, or say mix between the two. Have the match off between Rin and Illya but also have Berserker not lose any of his lives like in the VN. That stuff seems to have been inserted to introduce beginners to his multiple lives anyway.

Many VN readers didn't even notice the difference, probably will keep it. It's also more fitting in my opinion. Two servants taking two of Herc's lives sounds more natural to me. (Not that the power levels means much anyway)
Don't know about the Illya one, it was there to hype Illya for newcomers, giving her abilities that she didn't even have in the original. Probably will be kept too.

>artist is the one who made World Embryo
Didn't know he was a Fatefag. Actually looking forward to this

>Many VN readers didn't even notice the difference

How did they change it?