I love her… because she’s nice

>I love her… because she’s nice

Attached: dead tube.png (836x1200, 840.49K)

Stopped reading this after the virtual youtuber arc, felt like a good place to end.
Good decision? How good are the chapters after that?

Sister
>raped and killed
Dude in pic related
>dead from falling
MC
>dead inside

Nice & cute.
If she was ugly, he wouldn't even look at her.

there are guys on planet earth right now who say they "love" some heartless bitch just because she let's him cum inside of her.
when it comes to women, being nice is actually an great plus

that's all women need to be

I was gonna ask what cute manga is this but then i saw the filename. Jesus god curse whoever made this manga.

Attached: guts.png (300x283, 69.16K)

Being smart would be a great plus, too. Even the ugly ones are dumb.

I stopped at the cast and art change.

You joke around, but they're dudes that would give their fucking legs for a girl that was nice

Oh shit this manga was the "serbian film" equivalent of my weeb friendgroup back in high-school, i remember the sister unknowingly killed he dad or some shit, lmao.

Btw, is this the one with the buff autistic guy with a mask fucking his sister and fighting with a yandere girl in a ring and getting the people riled up on his side or some shit?

I'm getting severe brain fog which one is that if not Deadtube? Holy shit...

Almost every girl I talked to in high school was nice to me, I don't see how that's anything special. You should just be nice as a default

t. White and tall

Yes? He looks like someone most people aren't nice and friendly towards. Very different from the average 10/10 chick that falls for the bland nerd you have an easy time relating to.

The next arc is Dead Tube Neo, which is basically the same with all the stupid twists thrown around everywhere.

>14 years old btw

Attached: 3C19F4AB-919A-4022-9E3D-96AE548C4EA5.png (836x1200, 924.95K)

Also 14 years old.

Attached: 202AEFE7-A180-4A0D-9FD9-1A9C3D4B3F45.png (836x1200, 888.46K)

MC’s imouto was easily the hottest character. No wonder he fapped to her video.

Attached: DAD7D878-B601-4FA9-AAE9-A758CCE77185.png (975x1400, 1.29M)

Yes, that’s the one. Justice Man best character.

Attached: pedos btfo.png (1242x636, 800.85K)

Meant for

>check dead tube
>latest translated chapter is SUS game
are you shitting me?