Urasawa used to do moeshit before he did his four masterpiece manga. How weird is that?

Urasawa used to do moeshit before he did his four masterpiece manga. How weird is that?

Attached: 5d0218ea1bdb8d86340e77d85fd4000a.jpg (989x1410, 283.97K)

he regressed

> Yawara
> moeshit
gas urself fagga

beat me to it

translations?

and this is still his most popular series of all time, in Japan.

>four masterpiece manga
Monster, Century boys.. what's the other two?

>v.8 c.90-92 by Village Idiot over 6 years ago
>29 Volumes (Complete)

never happening. just like the BD anime subs are forever stalled. yawara is totally cursed

Attached: [FroZen-EviL]_Yawara_-_023_[720p][Blu-Ray][86CEC3E0][00:22:41]001.png (960x720, 826.27K)

The bd subs are coming. They are just incredibly slow, because they are 100% a fan effort working in their free time. There is not really any official subs to take from, and the show is over 100 episodes. So it was to be expected.

>yawara is totally cursed
TRUE

they shouldn't even be this slow though since the DVD was already subbed entirely once. by the same group no less

Sure, but those subs were pretty bare-bones. Now they've gotta fix spelling errors, make the sentences flow better if needed, find new fonts (instead of the ugly old yellow one), time it to the BD footage and also fix signs and stuff like that if needed. For 124 episodes no less. I'm just happy that they do it.

Yawara is a masterpiece though

fpbp

>Yawara is a masterpiece though
do you know runes?

obviously billy bat and pluto

Retard

It's also his best work, so for once I agree with the Japanese

29 Volumes

rebound as 20