Character is written by female and suppose to be the definition of a CHAD

>character is written by female and suppose to be the definition of a CHAD
>has painted nails, make up and his catchphrase is "acting flamboyant"
>oh but he is totally not gay, he is married to three big tits wives
What did Demon Slayer female author mean by this?

Attached: images - 2022-01-31T110744.093.jpg (739x415, 48.38K)

He is Any Forums as fuck though. Dude might be flamboyant, but he also radiates SEX energy in everything he does, so I can chicks flocking to him instead of autists like Giyu and Snekboy.

Prince could ravage an entire nightclub in his time while dressed like a Primadonna, aesthetic trastes are ever shifting

Women like flamboyant men, they lust after gay men all the time

painted nails has nothing to do with gay. only westercucks thinks like that

He took the bi + netorase pill, he's far too redpilled for this board.

Women enjoy men in touch with their feminine side simple. doesn't mean he is a faggot, faggot.

Unironically women like men that worry about their appearence. Mind you, this is as long as said concern don't interfere with the more traditional male aspects, e.g., it's okay for men to care about their vlothes, but not to the point they start complaining if they get sweatty doing something.

Japanese women like that ikemen faggy style but he's still taller and fitter than everyone else in the anime.

Almost everyone else.

Attached: 98FE9BCE-C610-44EE-8895-EBEE13964351.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

The keyword is his height

Attached: images - 2022-01-31T113039.629.jpg (948x323, 50.99K)

He’s tall so he gets away with it, this happens in real life too.

I would be the third tallest puller, what a bunch of midgets

Yeah, you think women are gonna prefer the handsome fit man who grooms himself or the filthy unwashed ugly DYEL?

I will never get Any Forums and it's complaints.

To be fair the first two are basically giants, it's nice to see an actual 'tall' character that isn't something pathetic like 180cm

>OP is insecure that the faggiest looking character is still miles manlier than him
Thanks for sharing OP.

they're japanese user

>What did Demon Slayer female author mean by this?
There are all types of gay men in real life, but I always find it funny the West try to hard to pretend muscle men aren't and can't be gay.

Anyway, Asian women have a preference and you don't get to decide what that preference it. What a man thinks is manly is not the same as what a woman thinks is mainly.

it's much the same way as what a Child thinks being an adult is like vs what an actual adult really feels an adult likes.

The flamboyant ninja type is a kinda common trope, you just need to watch more shit.

lol just look at KPOP, women love that shit

>I should have a tropey ninja
>how do I make this interesting
>instead of being sneaky and suicidally committed to the mission he'll be flashy and explicitly put other things first
>ninja women as baby factory concubines and suicidal honeypots
>I'll give him those as wives but le reverse also
pretty clear in retrospect
Rengoku was a more subtle play on hereditary badass family cliches

"Chad" is about confidence and swagger, you utter tit. Lucy Lawless as Xena (Warrior Princess) is a complete chad despite having both oppai and manko

Self inserting nerds mad that the fit chad gets a harem and not the manlet self inserts