SPY x FAMILY has exceeded 1 million copies sold in France

>Does this without being a battle shonen nor have an anime
how is it possible?

Attached: spy.jpg (680x680, 116.54K)

cute loli

>Adult quirky spy family with a tacky child
Engineered normalfaggotry for the west, I'm not surprised.
Except not, she's no "Loli", so to say, just a child. Could be a boy and nothing would change for the target audience.

reddit marketing

You'll never unravel the french mind when it comes to taste.

>Engineered normalfaggotry for the west, I'm not surprised.
all best sellers in the west were battle shonen or has tons of action. only exception is Spyxfamily and berserk

To add: Berserk fits the action part however.

And so? How does it contradict the point I made?
Battle shounen or action series are also normalfag, bit it's not like this series has a vastly different appeal.
Now if the little girl would indeed be a loli, not just 'a quirky child', things would be different.

You're implying spyxfamily has the same appeal as fucking Kimetsu,Naruto,Chainsaw,AOT,MHA. Dude.
Spyxfamily has nowhere near that appeal to the teenagers

It's a fun manga. City Hunter wasn't a battle shonen either, and it is still huge in france. So I don't know what you idiots are squabbling about again.

It's not that different at all, "dude".

well Spy x Family also has quite a bit of action, it's just not the main focus

>Thinks spyxfamily has the same appeal and demographic as people who watch bleach,kny,aot,mha etc
ok retard

>muh demographic muh demographic
get new material, it's already getting repititive

This manga literally has battles though

It has the same teenager target audience though?
Complete with a family that they can feel like it's their role model, ideal family: they are capable, they are badass action heroes, and they have a perfectly interesting child.
It's not necessarily a bad thing, but don't pretend it's not nailing normalfag appeal.

Yes, it does.
What, you thought you're a special snowflake for liking it, not like those "little noobs"?

Yes as a male teenager all i wanted is to watch is some wholesome family anime. very true

Most likely a cultural thing. Interesting to hear how the French view it. Unfortunately, je ne parle pas Français.

Attached: uwah.png (367x249, 91.94K)

No, you wanted to watch trannies shoving their dicklets down your throat, but that doesn't mean the appeal is not similar, when it quite literally is.

City hunter has different context, it aired in France on morning cartoon hours with mokori jokes removed, it is cult classic for every 90's kids

Aren't comics/manga pretty big in France? It's a very popular manga to begin with, so the number isn't that crazy considering that

Good for them, I guess the French just love their quirky spy comedies.

Americans can stick to having their capeshit BTFO by BNHA and entire industry outsold by KnY

This really isn't thread worthy.

Its crazy because it did that in like 6 volumes.even something similar like CSM with its anime trailer hype and 11 volumes as well as its content didn't get close.

Pretty cool since it’s not full battle shonen, more focused on family aspect. I’m sure WIT will give it the love it deserves

WIT is based, hopefully cloverworks won't butcher it

Battle manga are the only worthwhile series out there, fuck SoL shit and teenage family drama.

Why are french people such weebs ?