Bleach

Will he come back?

Attached: Chair sama.png (500x830, 277.27K)

Depends if the Bleach world will ever have a villain on Yhwach tier, so they would need him again. Eventually his sentence will end though but for being supportive he may get it shortened.

Of course

Since when were you under the impression that he wouldn’t?

Sure. Him and Kyouraku are best pals.

Best girl

Attached: 291Cover.png (2133x1600, 422.08K)

Kill yourself bleachfag

Reminder that the Hogyoku is still in Aizen's body. Upon being defeated, Aizen realized that he needs more time to make it work. Thus he desired to reverse his transformations so he can be captured, be underestimated by everyone and be left alone with the Hogyoku for millennia. He deliberately taunted the court so they'd give him a heavier sentence, increasing the time he has alone with it. It's no coincidence that Aizen had gotten stronger since his imprisonment. It's all part of the plan.

Attached: Aizen.png (568x539, 116.85K)

He's probably the strongest character in Bleach currently. What might he possibly want at this point with the Soul King dead?

>"Since when were you under the impression"
Somehow people keep saying Kubo is a bad writer

No idea how they're gonna handle Hell version of old man Yama without him.

Granz confirmed that Aizen existing unrestricted contributed to keeping Hell separate from the other worlds. Freeing him would be a stopgap measure to prevent reality from collapsing further, which Ywach's corpse clearly has not helped at.
Aizen's reiatsu is so intense now that they would probably never be able to capture him again.

I don't think Yamamoto is going to be an antagonist. He would be one of the only people around who knew the actual secret that captains are sent to hell. If Ywach still existed as a sentient being in the royal palace I could see him going apeshit to continue his revenge but it's just a corpse there.

So isn't Aizen's existence a good thing?

Maybe Aizen's existence alone can't keep Hell separated anymore. Guess Ichigo's son's gonna be the new keystone.

Orihime will be the new antagonist. After injecting Ichigo's sperm into every woman in the Living World, Soul Society, and Hueco Mundo, Orihime will invade Hell to force Hell females into Ichigo's harem.

Attached: Orihime plan.jpg (499x362, 95.98K)

we never got to see his bankai so yes

So Orihime will become a cyborg that will inseminate every female with a working womb in existence to rebuild the Shiba clan and create a bastard army of orange haired super mutts.

Attached: DCEB1922-49DA-4DA0-9E3C-1FFE45CB455D.jpg (500x306, 70.12K)

If his shikai is complete hypnosis would his bankai be actually altering reality to suit him?

How did Kubo forget Orohime's characterization? By the time she's in hueco mundo she's jealous of Nel when she should be ecstatic that Ichigo's harem is growing.

Yes something of the sort. It's the idea I like the most, an opposite of illusions or something along those lines.

According to databooks there's no bankai completely unrelated to their shikai and SAFWY says Aizen's bankai only affects those who've seen his shikai. It might be powerful but very situational given seeing his shikai alone is usually a win.

>By the time she's in hueco mundo she's jealous of Nel

>Between Rangiku, Orihime, Yoruichi, Harribel, Unohana, Isane, Nelliel and Noel, who has the largest chest size?
>A73:
>I think I probably draw Nelliel visualizing her as the most well endowed one.

>Q. What do you prefer, a girl who expresses her feelings clearly like Ninny or a girl who is cool and doesn't show her feelings like Noel?
>A. My preference for female characters depends only on the size of their breasts, so I would choose Noel.

>My preference for female characters depends only on the size of their breasts
>I think I probably draw Nelliel visualizing her as the most well endowed one.

Orihime is jealous Nelliel has bigger boobs and Kubo likes her more.

I think that Aizen's bankai is simply extremely fragile for what it does and he would never risk breaking it.

Attached: 1600443383364.jpg (800x1134, 724.78K)