Kaguya-Sama Manga

Does Aka forget Abe Hifumi???

Attached: Kaguya 211.png (630x389, 182.94K)

Chika is the best character.

you gotta wait for the spinoff where he becomes prime minister.

Attached: abeee.jpg (3111x2717, 1.25M)

Aka forgot not only about him, but also about how to draw manga and write the plot correctly.
Dead Manga.

Aka scrapped him so he could finish this manga asap and focus on Oshi no Kana

Wtf is going on in this manga? Why didn’t it just end after kaguya and shirogane go to America together? Author doesn’t want to lose cash cow?

Shitty text spoilers are out.
>「かぐや」
>ここでこの人か・・・実写版はあの人が演じてメチャクチャにしちゃったけど(笑)
>とある2人の作画誰だ???
>"Kaguya"
>And here we have this person... though the live-action version was played by that person who messed it up. (laughs)
>Who drew the two characters?

Checked

Attached: 61.jpg (1133x1600, 1.25M)

Attached: 62.jpg (1133x1600, 1.3M)

Attached: 65.jpg (1133x1600, 1.24M)

What. The. Fuck.

Attached: 66.jpg (1133x1600, 1.24M)

Attached: 71.jpg (1133x1600, 1.25M)

So they hire Yakuza bodyguards while Prez visits the Quack Doctor. Sure.

Someone help her before she gets raped jesus christ

So the first line was about the doctor and the second about those 2 yakuza-looking guys Prez sent to guard Miko. What is even this chapter, kek.

Attached: 74.jpg (1133x1600, 1.23M)

I feel like the biggest downgrade in Aka's artwork isn't the lazier backgrounds or weirdly stiff posing, its the panelling.

I don't think he actually tries to make use of it most of the time now besides the absolute most basic ideas.

What does Karl Fritz want?

Miko is 100% getting kidnapped at some point, these 2 guys look like massive jobbers.

I assume these guys are some henchmen of the Shinomiya. But they are so out of place that it's comedic how they should be threatening.

Between this and she making a team with Ishi, I guess Aka will once fucking again play to her prince fetish.

Are those supposed to be hired bodyguards? Did Miyuki pay some Yakuza to hold the fort?

>話があるんだろう
>Looks like we need to talk,
>小僧
>brat.

Probably Momo's clan since he knows her