Tfw wanted to introduce my little bro to some anime so I put on Demon Slayer

>tfw wanted to introduce my little bro to some anime so I put on Demon Slayer
>he loved the first few episodes
>afterwards he says he doesn't like it anymore because the blonde guy ruins every episode and now he watches it reluctantly
Did l lose...

Attached: zenitsu.jpg (225x350, 34.32K)

Based

good taste given how shit this garbage series is

>>so I put on Demon Slayer
>Did I lose...
you never had a chance

I'll be honest, I don't think I ever stopped hating Zenitsu. It's very, very weird that his counterpart is a bad guy, because - in most stories - the guy who is "I'll survive at all cost, I'll pull myself up by my fucking boostraps" is kind of admirable, the self-made man.
but here, Zenitsu is kind of the chosen one in that he even gets hit by lightning and has the special 'sleeping mode' (Which vanishes later) and eventually kills Kaigaku more-or-less effortlessly. This seems like a weird reversal, you'd think that he'd be punished for his sloth and apathy in general, but it turns out that he really was some kind of prodigy and that was all he ever needed.

He even gets the girl! (Presumably)

Bros why do so many japs love this shit?

Your little brother is based. Behead Zenitsu!

based little bro

>afterwards he says he doesn't like it anymore because the blonde guy ruins every episode and now he watches it reluctantly

Uh, hello, based department?

Attached: 1639212464942.jpg (309x485, 60.61K)

>a kid thats probably under the age of 14 has better taste than half of Any Forums
You cannot make this shit up

Attached: D7C49DE4-8CEF-4DC8-8628-F361B4C612DC.jpg (680x673, 200.99K)

Subscribed.

And half of Japan

Your brother sounds cool and like he has good taste.

My little bro is 9, turns 10 in a few months

>tfw wanted to introduce my little bro to some anime...
Why? Are you pretaending to be a woman, you don't have to ruin his life too fag
>...so I showed him shonenshit
Buy yourself a rope OP asap

He is right.

Attached: best seller manga.jpg (840x1260, 353.76K)

honestly, i really like kaigaku but he should've been cut from the final product as an antagonist. their 'rivalry' was so underdeveloped that it was a detriment to the story more than anything. like, he was a good little character study and a very authentic feeling one too, but just inappropriate for the story that was being told.

Attached: 1570679491420.jpg (2481x1791, 465.45K)

Unless, of course, you enjoy top class humour like these.

Attached: best seller manga2.jpg (840x1260, 428.51K)

Based little bro

Problem is he serves to be a shitty comedic relief character because every manga thinks it needs one. This is only exasperated by the fact we know he can be a badass.

Attached: 4h2zwsk5j3b61.png (588x588, 227.79K)

Which character would you promote to main trio status in his place if you could, Any Forums?