Is this all it's cracked up to be?

Is this all it's cracked up to be?

Attached: 235253566.png (775x1088, 1.54M)

It's good, at any rate.

best in the franchise

Literally the only good thing to come out of this shit franchise
Nasu is a hack

Shit is well directed, but the story is bat af
Fsn story is better but every single adaptation is shit.
Skip the franchise, watch kara no kyoukai instead.

Overrated shit. Secondaries think it is the best thing so no wonder, they dont know shit.

Only good thing to come out of the franchise, although it's not that good either.

Waver and Rider are great, everything else is pretty boring

Only part of the franchise that isn't embarrassing to watch or read.

damn no love for the ubw anime?

also yeah fate zero is pretty sick def reccomend

I just rewatched it after 10 years
not as good as I remember but still good
7/10

Fate in general is dumb and boring. It could be a cool idea but the execution is autistic.

Kariya is a kinda good too.

It's good, but normals love it and bash FSN so it gets a lot of backlash on Any Forums. GOtards are worse than any Zerofag could hope to be

I rewatch it every year and my love for Kerry and Kirei never stops growing.

Attached: Kiritusugsmagic.png (634x400, 205.38K)

UBW is just a surface level adaptation, it doesn't have the depth the VN has, and it butchers Shirou's(the main character) character by having none of his monologue which is needed to understand his actions and other context. It's still enjoyable though. I'd recommend starting the VN first and then Zero. Or UBW anime -> HF film trilogy -> Zero.

Its the best Fate anime.

When I watched it, it was my first introduction into Fate and I had no idea who the main character was. I feel like if I known the story Kiritsugu was obviously the main character, I wouldn't enjoyed it as much since the series works better as a death game-type anime like Juuni Taisen.

The show that made fate relevant again. It was forgotten and rightfully so. Because the original work is mediocre and Nasu is a hack.

all of fate is so fucking boring without ufotable's animation

ufotable is hot garbage

the Deen adaptation is good you cowards. UBW's story loses its value without the first route. The Deen adaptation is entirely watchable. Either recommend someone start with Deen then UBW, or don't recommend UBW at all and tell them to just read the visual novel. UBW isn't worth watching without the first route. Zero>UBW>Heaven's Feel is totally fucked. All of this hinges on the first route. Either start with the Deen adaptation, or don't watch Fate at all. Read the visual novel.

because you skipped the first route
being a contrarian doesn't make you smart when you just spew bullshit

>garbage 3DCG animation
>awful details
>no shading/flat shading
>ugly backgrounds
>overkill CGI effects that are trying to mask overall ugliness
>same with camera movement
>trash blockbuster soundtracks
>trash blockbuster-like writing
Only normalfags are impressed by this shit.