Someone explain this shit

Someone explain this shit.

Attached: 20220131_004125.jpg (2048x1126, 168.72K)

who cares, none of it matters because of how the story ends

Eden is a fucking bitch Mikasa simp who fucked over everyone and ruined everything

why people hate the ending again? i thought it was perfect beside that extra chapter where they carpet bomb paradis island.

It is all going to fall apart soon. It will be fun seeing the meltdowns again when Eren's character gets run into the ground.

he’s just pretending bro don’t worry
real eren will be back soon

Attached: 75D22F67-11B5-45C5-8D1C-352564C722C6.jpg (1200x1600, 409.97K)

it made the whole story completely pointless. none of it mattered because it was all fake and eren's attempt to "save" paradis did the literal exact opposite

He’s down bad and desperate for Asian pussy. Wish I was joking.

>and then Eren is defeated through the power of friendship and then he comes to his senses and then he cries about his oneitis and then turns into a bird

That entire episode didn't matter, it was just Eren acting. Don't put too much thought into it like some incel chud.

Why couldn't you ask this in the other 4 snk threads?

Attached: Capture.png (368x190, 57.8K)

>Ymir, a slave that tired of the royal familly's shit, rebel for freedom and destroy the world in her 2000 year worth of rage
Kino and based
>Ymir, a simp that felt victim to stockholm syndrome with no expanation why whatsoever
Lame as fuck

What do you want explained you faggot
>Grisha raised Zeke to be a double agent Marleyan warrior in order to restore the Eldian empire
>Zeke wants to let the Eldians die out instead of restoring them, partners with Eren to do so
>Eren betrays him, Zeke thinks it's because Grisha brainwashed him the same way, tries to prove it by showing Grisha's memories
>Attack Titan can see the future memories of its inheritors
>turns out Eren was never brainwashed, if anything Eren brainwashed Grisha by showing him specific memories of the future
>all this happened precisely because Zeke tried to show Eren Grisha's memories

>paths
I ain't go to explain shit.

>WHY DID EVERYTHING CHANGE FROM THE TOPICAL SHIT WE WATCHED 100 YEARS LATER WAHHHHH

Why are you watching shitty Code Geass instead of rewatching the real one?

>beside that extra chapter
Extra chapters elevated the ending

I'm disappointed at Ymir's presentation. She's like a slave of the broken order.

>why people hate the ending again?

Eren was really cool this episode right? He's an amazing antagonist and really well written right?

Nah he was just "pretending"

Ymir was always a stupid bitch.

>ooooh i have superpowers and i serve this cunt and bear his children and die for him for no reason teeheeh
She did that of her free will.

The 1000+ year old sad girl that got raped everyday and mutilated, kept as a breeding sow was actually in love with her tormentor, even though he never interact with her other than when he use her as breeding material.

Everyone stops Eren from saving them and they succeed.

Eren fails the rumbling and they all get carpet bombarded and died later on.

So Eren was right but everyone went and stopped him, and they made him feel like trash, he didn't reach his goal and died a loser.

Historia is irrelevant and everything she did had no bearing in the story since they all get killed.

Everyone is a damn clown by the end.

>>he never interact with her other than when he use her as breeding material
>>implying they didnt handholding when breeding

Probably locked her in a wooden stock. I have no idea why the king treated her like shit though. Not a smart move, but I guess it worked, since she probably liked being cut up.