Raildex

GT6 for April

Attached: resize_image.jpg (500x352, 139.58K)

Predict who will be on the cover.

Kakine obviously

nice

Me

Accelerator+Villain

That's good. Hopefully a pdf for GT5 gets made by then.

Kuroko

How far along are we from the end of the series?

Attached: FGXpenmWUAE8yU3.jpg (969x720, 63.87K)

Another flavor of the month girl who is really strong and likes Touma.

Birdway spinoff never ;_;

Dropped the novel long time ago, do we finally know if Touma is really human?

Probably not purely human. We found out that if you take imagine breaker away from him he can shapeshift into a dragon.

Weren't dragons supposed to be on the same level as concepts and above everything else? I remember them saying that in OT.

Dragon form Touma really wasn't all that powerful and Jailbreaker completely humiliated them so they kinda suck until further notice.

Novel releases have statted to become so late nowadays. Genuinely surprised we're getting ome this quickly

Hmm, I see... Thanks user.

Kek, nope. The dragons haven't been shown to be powerful. And the one in jailbreaker jobbed to mikoto/uiharu along with the dragon shell that touma has is only barely saint level.

I mean, one dragon was noted to have the concepfual concept of poison so he's not wrong. Kimi also kept Angel barely fed with her power

It took 8 of them to get rid of the city level attack from 5.3 mikoto. So its still not that powerful compared to others. and so far they haven't really been displayed that powerful either unless you put them up against several mooks. The angel dragon still lost to mikoto.