How come healers always get wrongly depicted in anime? They're the most insufferable out of the whole playerbase

How come healers always get wrongly depicted in anime? They're the most insufferable out of the whole playerbase.

Attached: znzvdvq1v2h01.jpg (749x1072, 96.76K)

>IS THAT S-S-SUBVERZION OH MY GOD IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOM AAAAAAAAAAH

Let me guess, dpsfag?
Tank and healer can do the jobwithout you lol

I'm not reading all that but anything with piss poor doodles will have their opinion discarded

Dumb phonefag.

Actual healers arent like that, they just do the job

post the COOOOM edits already, fags.

>its an anime/VN based on some post-WoW dogshit with a strict healer/tank/dps trinity

fucking garbage. I missed it when authors only had FFXI and Ragnarok Online to work off of and parody. If your white mage isn't geared up to whip out heavy melee damage and can tank in a pinch, then your game is for smelly westoids.

>retard
The trifecta existed even before Final Fantasy 1 and DnD

Even back in 2005 WoW, healers were always the ones fucking up and entitled as fuck

Im sorry for being irreplaceable buhuhuhu

Make me happy or you die

need shoujo where actual healer meets anime healer

Healer vs paramedic

Attached: l2qtwjlnbqw51.jpg (640x947, 103.48K)

RPG games suck and so do anime with RPG elements

From my experience, the guy on the top probably actually plays a support tank, like a paladin.

The worst was Maple Story, where the healers had an EXP boost buff, so you basically NEEDED them in a grinding party even if you didn't need their healing (which you usually didn't). So the fuckers would just sit in a chair, get up every 5 minutes to recast buffs, then go back to afking. And people would pay them to do that so they'd get rich and level up while not playing the game.

I believe every role is important

Where's the lewd, faggots?

Thank God I know your opininion on the matter now.
My absolute favourite thing to do as a tank was keep going without dying when the healer stopped healing me because he was seething at my pulls.

Because it is very common for stories to have a character's personality and their abilities tied together thematically

I cant believe it took this long to mention but there is a manga whose entire premise is that the healer is an annoying piece of shit so you can be happy I guess

also anime coming soon

Attached: Kono healer mendokusai.png (1023x535, 212.41K)

Quit complaining
Being a healer is no fun because you can't deal damager nor take it.

It comes at the priviledge of being the MOST valuable asset in the party