5TOUBUN

Nakano NINO is MY wife!

Attached: 1611256261599.jpg (4096x2599, 667.93K)

Nino was the best quint.

Congrats

Attached: winner.jpg (400x400, 15.65K)

>Nino
lmao

For me it's 2+3.

Attached: 87194015_p0.jpg (911x645, 425.53K)

VERY true!

Attached: 1600614896171.jpg (827x1082, 64.51K)

Fine taste, OP. Don't let shitposting Yotsubafags who are obsessed with having Nino live in their mental space get you down.

My best girl

Attached: qy3lv99bxte81.jpg (736x1029, 88.06K)

I enjoyed each and every sister. But I will confess the 4th sister was the one I liked the least because she wasn't as exciting or interesting or provocative as the others.

based

>IP didn't increase

I took my loving and lovely wife NINO on a date to the park!

Attached: 1493e7d5e2bae00d4ac2ca272e61c056.jpg (1881x2656, 2.66M)

Good taste

I love Yotsubest and Ichicute

Nino a best!

Attached: 1642070510020.png (819x899, 666.53K)

Nino was the worst quint

>banned Nino hater

Attached: 051d6cb700663d2cdbb5dd9357dafd5a.jpg (2000x2828, 3.06M)

That platinum mad yotsubafag will just ban evade as usual.

We hate shitno here

Ninofags
>muh parallel
>muh red herring
>muh panels
>spamming images
>war with Mikufags

>Ichika
Had a promising constant character development. Had an interesting conflict between making her sisters happy or fighting for her own happiness. Tragic self destruction down the line.
>Nino
Had a promising growth during Seven Goodbyes but had lackluster follow up. After Ch 60, did not get any signs progression for 54 chapters.
>Miku
Constant spread out character development through out the series. Had a big part in Scrambled Eggs. Sister's War also had a good focus on her conflict. Aside from her on-going theme of self improvement, her constant stride to earn Fuutarou's heart is gradually developing.
>Yotsuba
Barely any focus in the earlier chapters. Ch36 and Ch37 were nice. Has so much internal coflicts that only get swept under the rug. Mostly revolving around Lolikano and her past to propel her story.
>Itsuki
The most promising quint in the earlier chapters but has been turned into a supporting character. Still getting some tiddbits of development from time to time but barely anything for romantic development. Mostly used for gags.

We know Miku.

It's sad how obvious you are.

Ninibros...

Is there sore winners as much as Yotsubafags? I think not.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Lolikano 六四天安門事件 The red herrings of 2019天安門大屠殺 The School Festival Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-bracelet Struggle 大躍進政策 文化大革命 The /ñ/ Revolution 人權 Sleeping pills 民運 Jamal-kun 自由 MY FEELINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE 獨立 Mother pancakes 多黨制 blonde wig 台灣 臺灣 Daddy issues 中華民國 Republic of Yotsuba 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Negi 達賴喇嘛 PARALLELS 法輪功 新疆維吾爾自治區 諾貝爾和平獎 LOVE VISION劉暁波 Ninotrain民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行Revival 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流The Bait and Switch protests中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 Fuck_boy走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

His obsession with Nino is really something else. Almost pitiful.

I'm sorry, but did Nino already lose? Oh, that's right. The manga isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 122nd chapter. Does not having the lead at the 122nd chapter count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this thread when the manga is still not finished? Nino has had the best character development for how many chapters now? She's losing to one of the less developed characters who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the lolikano bullshit. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Nino is the best fucking girl in the manga, she still came ahead even with Ichika and Miku trying to cuck her. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded threads like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Nino wins and someone bumps this thread. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a thread on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Nino threads because you're an autist who doesn't like her because she's better than your quint. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking characters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>ip still not increasing

Attached: 1567178921688.png (978x873, 1.28M)

I love Nino when she's being cute

Ant-tsun genkifags sure screech the loudest huh?

So never? Ugly bitch was an angry rat all the time