It's been 8 months

>it's been 8 months

Attached: Kentaro_Miura.png (255x333, 152.54K)

>nothing changes since I was already used to no chapter
abandoned hope to see the ending a long time ago, his death didn't really change anything

what the fuck
you're lying
time isn't real

It still hurts

Attached: guts sad.png (322x340, 40.02K)

is this the only photograph of him that's in public circulation?

I mean he's not gonna spring up out of the grave. Berserk will always be influential to me, but it's not the end of the world if Miura's studio decides not to continue it. I'd rather it be their choice then Dark horse pressuring them to if they don't have the notes to or a desire to.

>story that would never be finished because it's a retirement plan is never finished
Nothing changed.

I wonder what his body looks like right now. Unless he was cremated.

It's like a Ditko situation.

I'm sad knowing there will never be his endings, but the material we have is already very re-readable and it was always more about the journey. you can still lose yourself in his world.

Still havent read the last published chapter because 0 motivation

>we'll never have a conversation between guts, casca and griffith
>we may've been only one page away
it's just not fucking fair bros

I haven't read the last 3 or so volumes, I was in the middle of a re-read to get caught up when the news of his death dropped and I don't have the will to go back to it now.

>Ditko
qrd for someone who doesn't care about american comics?

His family had a private and non-public funeral so we don't really know what service they did for him desu

>8 months since miura died
>4 years since kyoani died
>people who were born in 2003 can now post on Any Forums
what the fuck

Imagine what the next ten years shall bring...

it definitly sucks that we'll never get miura's conclusion. I flip flopped from dissociating and anxious when the news hit. Weird as it is, shit made me feel old in a way I can't explain.
Without a doubt though the inkwork for Berserk will always be something else. Even if it's forever unfinished- I do hope other still read it. If only to get a sense of the kind of tonal control through inkwork the guy had, and how to either look for it in other peoples work or recreate it in one's own.

Not that user, Dikto was kinda famous for how he went out of his way to avoid getting his picture taken and so there's very few photos of the man floating around despite how influential and well known he was for the medium he worked in

honestly its fitting end for him. i mean berserk was never gonna be finished anyway

You guys are in for a treat with the new Haruhi anime.

considering how slow chapters were released, berserk was never going to have an ending anyway. given how much there is to tie up, i prefer not having an ending over a really shitty ending

Enter the copycats.

Attached: y42a357lo4u61.jpg (702x993, 312.56K)