NEON GENESIS EVANGELION

Are Angels essentially aliens?

Attached: Evangelion-Sachiel.jpg (740x370, 62.72K)

EVA is shit. Watch Bebop instead.

No they’ve always been on earth

Did you even watch End of Evangelion?

What do you mean “essentially”? They are aliens, but so are humans because they are also angels.

I did. It didn't explain anything. Instead we got Shinji masturbating over Asuka's comatose body.

You didn't pay attention. Watch it again and focus solely on the movie instead of your 2 other monitors.

Yes, Anno just wanted to make his own version of Ultraman.

They're as much aliens as humans are.
They grow on Earth from the seeds of Adam, just like how other Earth life grew from the Lilith and her blood.

FPBP

I don't wanna watch it again. it wasn't any good

Evangelion has no deeper meaning than what's being shown on the screen at any given moment of time. Anno and Gainax have said this before. They just thought all the christian imagery and pseudopsychological stuff looked/sounded cool. It's just a monster-of-the-week show.

People can find their own meaning from shows, even if it wasn't directly intended by the creators. Anno is a fucking hack, but whatever

Attached: c585cecbcb9f19dbac34c3cc84024c09.jpg (735x987, 64.79K)

doing god's work user

They are interdimensional metaphysical quantum beings.

They're just as human as you or me.

They come from space, Don't they?

>essentially
Are you fucking retarded? All life on Earth is alien to the planet, although Angels were here first and thus are its "original" lifeforms.

Attached: 1353275191446.png (569x616, 135.38K)

Adam shat out Angelic embryonic material all across the globe, and in some cases into the upper atmosphere.

the eva fandom can't even understand what's on the screen most of the time, let alone any subtext